News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Pit0010 on March 22, 2012, 04:51:47 PMmy bin is usually filled up with tissuess...not because i watch sad movies tho
...Thank god you're not a guy saying that. XD

DrP

Quote from: Dude on March 22, 2012, 04:55:45 PM...Thank god you're not a guy saying that. XD
I believe that's your wastebasket if you put it that way.. hahaha

On what Nebbles said, I actually dont like milk or sugar in tea and I generally don't put it in, but whenever I make a Black Tea like Orange Pekoe or Earl Grey, I always put in milk as a force of habit, though I would prefer to drink it black.

Pit0010

Quote from: Dude on March 22, 2012, 04:55:45 PM...Thank god you're not a guy saying that. XD

ewww. lol mannn xD
i just have hay fever....and its annoying...lol
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Raymondbl

The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Raymondbl

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 23, 2012, 04:32:32 PMThat's not something you just blurt out! D:
Yes it is, if you don't want Pit to get blind and for him to take appropriate caution.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 23, 2012, 04:33:33 PMYes it is, if you don't want Pit to get blind and for him to take appropriate caution.
Well you could at least say it with a little more diplomacy...and Pit's a girl btw.

Raymondbl

Quote from: K-NiGhT on March 23, 2012, 04:34:36 PMWell you could at least say it with a little more diplomacy...and Pit's a girl btw.
oops sorry Pit.  You had a male avatar so I just assumed .... :P  How else could I have put it, besides "it could make you blind?"

K-NiGhT

Tis true, but it seemed kinda blunt. Oh, well lol.

Ruto

Quote from: Raymondbl on March 23, 2012, 04:36:36 PMHow else could I have put it, besides "it could make you blind?"

It could hurt your eyes? :P

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pit0010

AUSSI

Pit0010

lol, apparently its just a little bit of mould in my room and some dust in the car. basically, I'm fine when it comes to not my room and outside :P
AUSSI

KefkaticFanatic

Mold in your room is generally a really really bad thing .-.  Was there water damage?

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

no i think the mould in my room is just the air moisture coz i dont really open my window so tats y its there. no water damage. i already cleaned all of it and so far its going fine
AUSSI

Jub3r7

Translation:
No, I think the mold in my room is just the air moisture because I don't really open my window (so that's why it's there.) No water damage. I already cleaned all of it and so far it's going fine.

It's mostly the lack of apostrophes (which changes the meaning of the contraction) that bothered me. D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]