News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

I umm..

Prefer to go to the bathroom in the dark. Complete dark.

Nebbles

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 18, 2012, 09:14:01 PMI bite my fingernails...its a horrible habit...

I stopped and went back way too many times. >_>
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

I often go to bed in what I wore that day(jeans, t-shirt, socks). Apparently that's weird.

99% of the day, I'm either day-dreaming or humming a song quietly to myself.

I often will pace around my house for liek half an hour, just walking around.

Some of the songs I hum are of my own creation, and usually the lyrics I think up for them are pretty weird.

If I spend more than 15 minutes in direct sunlight on a warm to hot day, my scalp and face begin to itch like crazy.

I think noses and ears are kind of stupid looking. Especially ears.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Speaking of memory... I can remember things from many years ago, but I can't remember what I did yesterday.

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on March 19, 2012, 12:05:52 PMSpeaking of memory... I can remember things from many years ago, but I can't remember what I did yesterday.

^That XD I'll remember what I did 'yesterday' a few days later...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 19, 2012, 09:07:02 AMA weird seceret that I've never shared: I remember things perfectly. I can't understand how people forget so many things-sometimes just to seem normal I pretend to forget things...I'm weird...

The only exception is names. I can't remember names unless I talk to the person, or read the name several times.

Same, but mostly movie scenes/quotes, even if I've only seen it once.  And I believe the technical term is an eidetic memory. Learned that from the Big Bang Theory.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

I love walking in circles. Especially when talking on the phone.
When I ever get any phone calls that is...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Nebbles

I dislike talking on the phone >_> I never know what to say at times and I'm like really awkward 'cos I'll just sit there and be like ".....:I"

Video chat is better because I can SEE someone and I can be like "LOOK AT THIS COOL THING"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nebbles on March 19, 2012, 04:24:21 PMI dislike talking on the phone >_> I never know what to say at times and I'm like really awkward 'cos I'll just sit there and be like ".....:I"

Video chat is better because I can SEE someone and I can be like "LOOK AT THIS COOL THING"

HATE talking on the phone. Especially with relatives but even with friends it's annoying.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

I personally have no problem talking on the phone. Calling someone on the phone however...
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 19, 2012, 04:43:08 PMHATE talking on the phone. Especially with relatives but even with friends it's annoying.
This.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

This is why I'm glad you can do a lot of ordering food online >_> Or I make someone else do it.

Idk I just feel super awkward D:

spitllama

Don't really mind talking on the phone.. I'm just not a fan of gfs that like to talk on the phone for 5 hrs every night. I HAVE SH*T TO DO WOMAN.

Also, I remember things best when I make weird voices/sing the things I need to memorize, all the while hopping around the room. So strange :( I try to hide myself from sight.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Roz~

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 19, 2012, 05:11:14 PMI personally have no problem talking on the phone. Calling someone on the phone however...

I feel nervous when I call someone 'cause I always think I'll be bothering them D:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.