News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

Toby

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 20, 2013, 02:51:35 PMDie monster, you don't belong in this world
It was not by his hand that he is once again given flesh. He was called here by humans who wish to pay him tribute.

Toby

Has the world tribute in it, that means hunger games

Waddle Bro

Shadoninja

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 20, 2013, 02:30:04 PMI don't like ANY fruit or vegetables, I don't like pizza,
Why don't you like fruits, vegetables, or pizza?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Toby

Waddle Bro

Have you ever even tried pizza???
Because it sounds like you haven't.

Shadoninja

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 20, 2013, 03:00:21 PMThey don't taste nice? I don't know?
Why don't you know? Maybe you just haven't had them in a way that makes them taste good.

Toby

I've tried the pizza bases, don't like them, and I've tried almost every topping you can stick on them.

Toby

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 20, 2013, 03:03:37 PMWhy don't you know? Maybe you just haven't had them in a way that makes them taste good.

Wut?

SlowPokemon

^Different recipes, etc.

And just because you've tried pizza a few times doesn't mean there isn't a better pizza out there.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 20, 2013, 03:04:45 PMI've tried the pizza bases, don't like them, and I've tried almost every topping you can stick on them.
Toppings does not a good pizza make. Have you tried making your own dough? once mastered, it would be infinitely better than any premade dough you could buy.

Toby