News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 17, 2012, 09:29:17 PMThat sounds so tasty. I must try it now.

Also, contrary to Shado and Slow, I recently realized that I only really find cursing acceptable in music. Because irl I don't swear at all unless it's in a song or I'm in extreme pain.
Have you never played mario kart?

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

What you shout playing mario kart with friends

5% - nice finish!
95% - (random expletive)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 17, 2012, 10:16:02 PMHave you never played mario kart?
Uhhh not in a serious manner. I don't take video games all that seriously.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

You don't swear in Mario Kart?

You haven't seen me play. Oh man. I'm horrible.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Well I also don't own a Mario Cart game, so I may have not had enough exposure to it to get to that level of frustration.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

KefkaticFanatic

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck star swap

me irl
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Nebbles

KefkaticFanatic

After in the last 3 turns going from a 20 star lead to having 3 stars I refuse to play mario party ever again

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

I'll sometimes have the fan running not because it's hot but because it feels weird without it on.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jompa

Quote from: Shadoninja on August 18, 2012, 12:34:50 AMI'll sometimes have the fan running not because it's hot but because it feels weird without it on.
when I read this, I immediately turned around and turned my already-on-fan off, but then, I turned it on after 10 seconds.
Birdo for Smash

FSM-Reapr

MOAR JINXING!!! That reminds me that I should buy a fan... although, our band has enough

KefkaticFanatic

I cant sleep without some kind of ambient noise, usually a CPU fan.

me irl
[close]

Spyro

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 18, 2012, 04:08:51 AMI cant sleep without some kind of ambient noise, usually a CPU fan.
I'm like the exact opposite. There was a fan on at my cousin's house that made this clicking noise and I didn't get even a little bit of sleep all night.