News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 06, 2012, 05:43:41 PMI have a string tribute cd from the nightmare before christmas. It's really nice. Dare I say that I like it better than the original!?

BLASPHEMY actually have you heard the version of "Jack and Sally Montage" on the album "Nightmare Revisited?" It's by a beautiful string quartet, you should listen!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 06, 2012, 07:21:25 PMBLASPHEMY actually have you heard the version of "Jack and Sally Montage" on the album "Nightmare Revisited?" It's by a beautiful string quartet, you should listen!
Yeah, I have that cd too-I only really liked that track, sally's song, and making christmas. The rest from that cd were meh imo.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on April 06, 2012, 08:07:23 PMYeah, I have that cd too-I only really liked that track, sally's song, and making christmas. The rest from that cd were meh imo.

Me too. That was really the only one I liked, actually Oogie Boogie's Song was really neat too. As far as the original, Making Christmas is probably my favorite vocal song as well as Kidnap the Sandy Claws. I love all of them though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

Lol old topic, but...

I started drawing when my first grade teacher made fun of me by saying this carrot I drew looked like an ice cream cone. (I forgot to draw the stem) The whole class laughed -.- That was so long ago...NOW WHO'S THE ONE WHO CAN DRAW? *canned evil laughter*

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

I realized a few weeks ago that I love the smell of gasoline. What is wrong with me?!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Zunawe

I strongly dislike steak. I do love hamburgers, though.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 19, 2012, 05:01:57 PMI realized a few weeks ago that I love the smell of gasoline. What is wrong with me?!
You're not the only one. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

It can get you really high

Yeah, I hate it too. I hate pretty much all industrial kinds of smells. And industry.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I'm not asthmatic, but I just cannot breathe easily with those kinds of things around.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

I looked at this topic and was like "Probably something but I can't think of any off the top of my head."

After a million years, oh yeah suddenly I remember the existence of Dragons and stuff like that.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Zunawe

I program things

Jub3r7

I guess it's kind of weird that I am aware of the existence of Dragons? Well, weird for some people.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]