News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

What Are Some Really Freaking Weird Things About You?

Started by ETFROXX, March 16, 2012, 04:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

No one has flirted with me before, or I'm just not aware of it. I doubt it though.

My fingers are medium length (still want them to be longer), but fairly muscular.  Not bulging like my teacher's, but but just enough that it's noticeable.  Also, my palms is huge and meaty.  Get a lot of muscle from playing piano.   

I absolutely love birds and their song.  Can listen to them for half an hour before getting a bit bored.  The variety in the melodies and how they shape it is very intriguing.  There's this one bird that's been there ever since I remember, and he was singing the same song the whole time until now.  Maybe I can sing it on tinychat...
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

DrP

I think I have long fingers... but they aren't skeleton-like like many others...
I have a hard time playing piano with my right hand because there's these things on the side of my fingertips that hurt if I go between black keys... ugh.

Another weird thing:
I drink about 140 - 210 oz of tea a day.

Nebbles

I have pretty tiny hands... then again, I'm 5'1 so of course they're not gonna be huge. Though for piano, I can at least cover from one octave to another if I have to stretch across the keyboard.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Ruto

@Kefka

Same height you mean :P

My hands are all skin and bone sadly. My fingers look freakishly long (not sure if they are really), I should get a pic of them someday...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

fingerz

My fingers are so long they scare the shit out of people. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

Hahahaha! I have to be careful every time I spell 'fingers' now. I usually change the 's' to 'z' without even noticing. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Fleetstar The Flygon

KefkaticFanatic

That is an excellent topic for casual conversation.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

I just cracked up for 2 minutes straight. No joke.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Concerto No.20 in D minor

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Fleetstar The Flygon

Who knew birds could make such absurd noises...
Seriously, I had the page minimized, and when I heard the motor noises I thought it was going to some car commercial. :P