SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Kman96

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 22, 2012, 04:10:31 PM2.there needs to be connections between the cities.  Right now there seems to be only one road through the whole region.  Even if the characters are going in that path, realisically there should be many more roads that connect the whole thing into a big circle with stuff in between. 

I agree. Other than that, the map looks like the shit! Sweet, sheikah! How do you make maps like that?? I've got a region I really wanna plot out, and using that program would be awesome!!
Party Hard!
[close]

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 22, 2012, 04:12:51 PMThe only difference is the rotation of it. Maron city starts in the southeast, and the spiral starts by traveling northeast.
Edit: also, the islands are switched around lol

So would you like me to leave it or rotate it 180 degrees?

Quote from: Kman96 on April 22, 2012, 04:13:59 PMHow do you make maps like that?? I've got a region I really wanna plot out, and using that program would be awesome!!

This was the face i made when I read that.  I used MS paint and sprites from http://spriters-resource.com/. *insert laughing face here*  No offence.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

If it's not too much trouble, could you?

Just flip the mainland around, and the spiral.

And move the islands.

Other than that, it's EXACTLY how i pictured it, sheikah :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

the_last_sheikah

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55566712/MAP.bmp

I flipped it, fixed the islands, some other stuff, so yeah, anything else?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

DrP

Raymondbl

I think it's good.  Other than needing some extra routes in between.  Like, K-NiGhT, aren't you planning for the players to be going back to a certain city at one point and need a shorter path? 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Fleetstar The Flygon

What about a random mountain that just happens to be in the middle of the region that you could go through to get to places faster? Or an underground unit? Or......... Eh, i dunno 

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 22, 2012, 07:32:53 PMI think it's good.  Other than needing some extra routes in between.  Like, K-NiGhT, aren't you planning for the players to be going back to a certain city at one point and need a shorter path?
by that point, they'll be able to fly :P

the_last_sheikah

^ I have immense amounts of bro love for you for these!

K-NiGhT

Finally!

CHAPTER 23 GET!

I got over that block I had...

DrP

That meal won't be free!!!

I'll be using Saffron!

The inevitability of being a gym leader... I have to lose at some point.

K-NiGhT

By the way, DrP, you should tell me what the meal you're making is gonna be! ;3

davy

K-Night, if Kadabra was battling dark-type pokemon, then shouldn't his psychic moves be uneffective?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

K-NiGhT

The psychic part wasn't what did Sandile in, it was the throwing it around everywhere.