News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, March 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A NEW CHAPTER?!

WHAT?!
5 (45.5%)
SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

DrP

^DECAF??

Lame.

Drink some caffeine and be a real man! You cannot usurp the King of Coffee. Just look at my sig. You don't want to go down that road. . . mwahahahahaha.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: DrP on April 04, 2012, 08:24:29 PM^DECAF??

Lame.

Drink some caffeine and be a real man! You cannot usurp the King of Coffee. Just look at my sig. You don't want to go down that road. . . mwahahahahaha.
I'm a woman, thank you very much! >:s
And you would not want to see me with caffeine in my system, trust me on that.

K-NiGhT

Lol off topic stuff aside, i'll start work on the REAL chapter 13 tomorrow. And i'll get a whole bunch done over our 5-day break.

Let's see...if i did three chapters that one day, and only took half the day to do it, that means if i had nothing at all going on, i could do 6 chapters a day. 6 chapters x 5 days = 30 chapters.

But of course, i have stuff to do tomorrow night. Make that 27. (Unless i somehow did 6 tomorrow morning...magically)
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 04, 2012, 09:01:36 PMI'm a woman, thank you very much! >:s
I seriously had no idea... my mistake (I'm sorry). I seriously don't notice the obvious... or anything for that matter anymore.
Decaf wouldn't help me at all. I need a few shots of espresso to even get things moving...

Greg

I tried coffee for the first time two weeks ago.
Bleh.

Fleetstar The Flygon

Nahh, how are you supposed to notice those tiny little gender signs at the bottom? I just assume everyone is a male, too. :D
Ooh, 30+ chapters get??

Shadoninja

Quote from: Fleetstar The Flygon on April 05, 2012, 07:35:05 AMNahh, how are you supposed to notice those tiny little gender signs at the bottom? I just assume everyone is a male, too. :D
Ooh, 30+ chapters get??
there are no wimmin on the interwebz :P
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Fleetstar The Flygon

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 05, 2012, 07:44:21 AMthere are no wimmin on the interwebz :P
I guess I don't really count as a woman since I'm a hard-core gamer, I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a dress, I despise the colors pink and purple, all of my charries in the Pokemon games are male, and when I observe other girls I'm like, "wow, women are pretty strange.."
Is that weird?
How did this conversation even start? O.o *Reads past posts*

K-NiGhT

Fleetstar The Flygon

Alright, did you say something about posting 30 chapters? :3

spitllama

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 05, 2012, 08:26:59 AMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

D:

Bai Nebu :( i'll have like 30 chapters done by the time you get back! :D

Holding you to this cause no jk
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

Quote from: spitllama on April 05, 2012, 10:08:58 AMHolding you to this cause no jk
well i am on spring break for the next five days. last weekend i got like 3 chapters done in one half of saturday...so if i apply that logic, by monday night i'll be 30 chapters farther along.

K-NiGhT

K-NiGhT

On the road right now. No wifi soon. Will keep working diligently.

Fleetstar The Flygon