News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Great NSM Pokemon Adventure! Discussion

Started by K-NiGhT, March 15, 2012, 09:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A NEW CHAPTER?!

WHAT?!
5 (45.5%)
SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

SlowPokemon

You don't really need development besides for the seven mains and perhaps gym leaders. That doesn't mean adding them in to places they don't need to be there, it just means characterizing them in a way that leaves an impression.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Yeah i guess yur right. Also, I'm sorry I havent updated in a while. I'm having a bit of a block with this gym battle :/ i'll try to finish it today.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Fleetstar The Flygon

No rush, bro XD

I feel like drawing some of the characters. But other than Link I can't draw a human to save my life.

K-NiGhT

DrP

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 21, 2012, 01:51:33 PMAlso, I'm sorry I havent updated in a while. I'm having a bit of a block with this gym battle :/ i'll try to finish it today.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Kman96 on April 21, 2012, 10:35:36 AMHey, sheikah, have you finished the region map yet?

I'm almost done with the general "town map" version, but I need to know if there are any mountains, lakes, ect. that I need to put in.  After I finish though, I'll start the actual maps of the towns.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

^actually, sheikah, i was gonna see if you wanted to add lakes, forests, bridges? I'm not that creative.

the_last_sheikah

Really? SWEET! CREATIVE LIBERTIES HERE I COME!!!!!
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD...DONE!  I can still make changes if need be.  Here's a map rundown, starting with the top-most town, following the road:
Maron City
Hidavel City
Ruukisiven City
Purity Forest
Smogoff City
Millennia Bridge
Porthide Town
Isle del Fuego (to the north)
Iceburg City (to the south)
Roundhouse Town
Mountain Pass
Treeview Woods
Treeview Town
EVille
FrivVille

Please let me know what you think.

Raymondbl

Hm it doesn't seem to be showing the picture for me.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

the_last_sheikah

Wrydryn

FrivVille? That's an insanely frivolous name for a town!  ;)

Raymondbl

1.I think it would be more convenient if you scaled it larger. 

2.there needs to be connections between the cities.  Right now there seems to be only one road through the whole region.  Even if the characters are going in that path, realisically there should be many more roads that connect the whole thing into a big circle with stuff in between. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

K-NiGhT

I like the map. It looks great! Almost exactly as i pictured it.

The only difference is the rotation of it. Maron city starts in the southeast, and the spiral starts by traveling northeast.

Edit: also, the islands are switched around lol