SRSLY?!
3 (27.3%)
orly?
4 (36.4%)
I don't believe you.
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Yugi

Just a note K-Night, I'm probably going to quit doing the Lion, since the writing was really bad and that it turned Sabin into a Mary Sue, so feel free to treat it as non-canon.

K-NiGhT

Aw :( i was actually interested in it.

it was also gonna help me and Kelsey w/series 3
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

EFitTrainr

I'm taking art commissions!
I don't have access to a computer at this very second (I will tonight), but for a sketch with a Pokémon of your choice, $1. Other $1 options include a basic overworld sprite, and a trainer battle sprite. For $2, you can get all three, and for $5, you get variations on each one. $10 will bet you all of the above, plus animations!
I like food.

K-NiGhT

To expand on shadowkirby's post, we are currently trying to make that ROM a reality. To do that, though, we need your guys's help. Shadowkirby wants $1 for each character's sprite. Not including characters that aren't trainers, we have 40 sprites to do minimum. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to pay for everybody's sprite. I've got senior pictures, prom, a choir trip, and college to think about.

That's where y'all come in. If everyone could donate $1 so their sprite could appear in the game, that would help out tremendously. If that is also a problem for you, I'm sure I can work something out.

(PS: we're also gonna need a team of people who can help with development. anyone who can help in any way is greatly appreciated)

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

Yugi

uhhhh

Couldn't we just make our own sprites?

K-NiGhT

but then all the styles would be like different and stuff

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Oh right. I actually have a concept artist working on all the character designs. (S/O to Taylor)

If you have the skills i suppose you could.

K-NiGhT

So.

Pokemon X and Y come out next week Saturday.

I feel like celebrating. So I've been preparing something special for you guys. Expect it next week Sunday.

JDMEK5

*Writes on calendar* Pressure's on K-Night! Better not let me down or I'll have to sue my friend!... Again..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

K-NiGhT

This week, prepare for Pokemon X and Y with a weeklong marathon of TGNSMPA! We'll (hopefully) be hitting you with one chapter a night up until Saturday's release! It all kicks off tonight with Chapter 73!

Bubbles

K-NiGhT

CHAPTER 73 GET!

(my little way of saying congrats to FSM ;))