News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Help With Finale--Accidentals

Started by SlowPokemon, March 14, 2012, 02:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay this isn't a huge deal, but if I'm in one layer and have a flat note, then switch to another layer and enter the same note later in the measure, it still displays the flat symbol despite the fact that it's in the same measure and isn't necessary. Is there any way to hide the accidental sign or get rid of it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

What I do is I use the "special tools" and graphically move the flat under another nearby flat using the "accidental mover" tool. This is probably exclusive to full Finale though :/
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Shadoninja

Try highlighting it and pressing "Ctrl+Shift+-"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 14, 2012, 02:22:57 PMTry highlighting it and pressing "Ctrl+Shift+-"

This does nothing in printmusic 2011... :c
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 14, 2012, 02:24:54 PMThis does nothing in printmusic 2011... :c

It should work unless you're using speedy entry. If you're using speedy entry, try "Shift+8"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 14, 2012, 02:33:54 PMIt should work unless you're using speedy entry. If you're using speedy entry, try "Shift+8"

Shift 8 works! But I wasn't using the speedy entry before...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I have the full finale, bespinben. :P I'll be sure to try this when I get home! Thanks guys!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.