News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld

Started by SuperFireKirby, March 02, 2012, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

ok, well I suck.

ISN'T THE PHASE OVER???? its been like almost 2 hours. what's the deal?
Party Hard!
[close]

Wrydryn

vermilionvermin

day bajillion is over everyone died but vermilionvermin was revived

1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night)
2. Chick (Dude)
3. RedTree666 (BlueFlower999)
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon)
5. CWoman69 (Kman96)
6. LightMetaknight (ShadowKirby)
7. SnotAlpaca (Spitllama)

8. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin)
9. Davy (yvaD)
10. NotTheWolf (Mashi)
11. TheOppositeOfWrydryn (Wrydryn)
12. zgemmanuel (gzgregory)

VERMILIONVERMIN WINS

postgame up never

Mashi

SuperFireKirby, more like SuperLateKirby.

If you're going to host, you have to be on time!
Otherwise I'll have to make an eligible hosts topic and I don't want to discriminate or hurt anyone's feelings, so do a good job!

SuperFireKirby

CRAP. Sorry folks, accidentally fell asleep last night! It shall not happen again!

NIGHT 2 is OVER. Spitllama has been wolfed!

It is now DAY 2. Day 2 shall end on Friday at 11 PM EST.

1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night)
2. Chick (Dude)
3. RedTree666 (BlueFlower999)
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon)
5. CWoman69 (Kman96)
6. LightMetaknight (ShadowKirby)
7. SnotAlpaca (Spitllama)
8. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin)
9. Davy (yvaD)
10. NotTheWolf (Mashi)
11. TheOppositeOfWrydryn (Wrydryn)
12. zgemmanuel (gzgregory)

(Story will come later. Got to go to school)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

davy

So Spitllama was wolfed. That's nice, cause we can analyze his posts to see who the wolf is.

Two of his posts caught my interest.

Quote from: spitllama on March 05, 2012, 11:11:45 AMI had safety on Slow first >:(. K-Man go away!

After which Kman safeties him. Although it's very unlikely Kman would wolf him for that, it's at least something we can use.

Quote from: spitllama on March 05, 2012, 06:57:19 PMWell that's just freaking fantastic

davy

The other post is the one in which he says he's going to lynch me. That could give me a reason to wolf him as I know that there would be at least one player who was going to lynch me less.

Alternative: the wolfs are killing the player that causes the most suspecion to other players (Kman and I). This is probaly done by an experienced player.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Greg

Okay, I think Kman would probably have killed shadowkirby if he was a wolf. Shadowkirby never really did explain that "freudian slip"... care to clarify?

Sticking a tentative vote on davy, I still don't think the advantages of the Mashi lynch outweighed the disadvantages, and the Spit kill makes sense for him (although the fact that he pointed it out tempers this somewhat).

Also sorry for inactivity, had some internet problems.

blueflower999

Well I think there's a really good chance that the wolf is trying to frame Davy. Davy's way too experienced to wolf one of the most suspicious persons of him, and that sort of clears my suspicion of him.

I don't really have anything to base a vote off of for now, and I'm sick of saftying.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 07, 2012, 01:51:04 PMWell I think there's a really good chance that the wolf is trying to frame Davy. Davy's way too experienced to wolf one of the most suspicious persons of him, and that sort of clears my suspicion of him.

I don't really have anything to base a vote off of for now, and I'm sick of saftying.
This is true, but it's also true that spitllama put a vote on davy before the night phase was done.  It could be an attempt at a rush, but it's too early for that. I think the spit lynch really puts a target on davy, but to avoid bandwagoning, i'm gonna wait until other people vote.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Don't think everything's as clear and simple as this makes it out to be. Good luck ladies and gentlemen!

OOH NOES I BE DEAD!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 07, 2012, 01:51:04 PMWell I think there's a really good chance that the wolf is trying to frame Davy. Davy's way too experienced to wolf one of the most suspicious persons of him, and that sort of clears my suspicion of him.

perhaps that's exactly what the wolf was trying to do, and so an experienced player must have been the one to make the decision.  the only player more experienced than me who actually voted for Davy was blueflower999.

Quote from: gzgregory on March 07, 2012, 07:04:23 AMOkay, I think Kman would probably have killed shadowkirby if he was a wolf. Shadowkirby never really did explain that "freudian slip"... care to clarify?

Sticking a tentative vote on davy, I still don't think the advantages of the Mashi lynch outweighed the disadvantages, and the Spit kill makes sense for him (although the fact that he pointed it out tempers this somewhat).

He would know the effects of the wolfing, so he probably made it seem as if he was pretending to find the wolves. plus, besides K-Night (who didn't vote for Davy...yet), he's the only one who explained his suspicion of Davy.

And yeah, I would have wolfed shadowkirby if I were a wolf, but obviously I didn't because I'm not a wolf, so I've got nothing to hide.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on March 07, 2012, 04:39:02 PMperhaps that's exactly what the wolf was trying to do, and so an experienced player must have been the one to make the decision.  the only player more experienced than me who actually voted for Davy was blueflower999.
Um, I didn't vote Davy.  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

GAAAAH! Crap. I got my quotes mixed up...I meant gzgregory...so so sorry, blueflower!!! :(
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

See, here's the thing though. It seems like a bit of a gamble, but is there any chance Davy was using reverse-REVERSE psychology? Hear me out--

It's obvious Spitllama would be a threat to Davy, so why would he kill Spitllama? That would only make it obvious that he was a wolf. Or would it?

So he wolves Spitllama--think about this for a sec--anticipating that we'll assume the killing was intended to frame him. In this way, we could dismiss the growing suspicion on Davy.

I know this all seems over-complicated and unlikely but remember Davy is an experienced player. It's entirely possible in my opinion; I've got no real leads and I don't want to rule anything out. Gzgregory seems to have had a similar idea.

I'm not sure whether that makes Gzgregory a wolf trying to frame Davy, though. Kman obviously supports this but I just am kind of conflicted. I think I'm going to vote Davy, but this is just to get a vote down and is subject to change if anything happens.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.