News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld

Started by SuperFireKirby, March 02, 2012, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

At the sight of the murder, the group of survivors went in an uproar! Fingers, pointed everywhere, no one was safe from the lynching post Amish had ever so thoughtfully made.
     "IT WAS AMISH. JUST LOOK AT HIM, HE SIMPLY CAN'T GET OF ENOUGH OF THE MEATY GOODNESS THAT IS OUR FLESH!" Shouted Yvad.
     "Are you certain, Yvad? I think it was you! Just look at the way you lick your lips! I'm positive you'd be masticating on my bones this very second if you could!" Amish retorted.
     The cacophony of shouts continued until it was decided that only one of two suspects could possibly be an infected. Amish, or C-DaYtImE. It was left to an uber intense game of ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS.
     They threw their hands down. Mashi had picked rock, but DaYtImE had chosen paper.
     "Best two out of three!" Amish demanded.
    They went again. Amish, making a surprise move, chose Rock yet again! DaYtImE had not seen such a magnificently engineered ploy and had chosen Scissors! And it was down to the last draw. One hand could determine the fate of the entire group. Amish, using his cunning, picked  Scissors, the polar opposite of his previous two hands! But DaYtImE saw through his trickery and pick scissors!
   Amish was shortly hanged after the exhilarating match.

Amish (Mashi) has been lynched! Day 1 is over.
(Random.org choose the victim)

1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night)
2. Chick (Dude)
3. RedTree666 (BlueFlower999)
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon)
5. CWoman69 (Kman96)
6. LightMetaknight (ShadowKirby)
7. SnotAlpaca (Spitllama)
8. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin)
9. Davy (yvaD)
10. NotTheWolf (Mashi)
11. TheOppositeOfWrydryn (Wrydryn)
12. zgemmanuel (gzgregory)

It is now NIGHT 2. Night 2 will end Tuesday at 11 PM EST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

-________________-

Way to go guys, you just lynched our best player.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Well that's just freaking fantastic

davy
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Jub3r7

hey spitllama it's night phase just saying. XD
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

Does it matter? Vote doesn't count till day anyhow.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Kman96

oh, great, now we're all screwed...hey where's wrydryn? he hasn't posted in a loooong time.  If we had a guard I'd say GUARD HIM!!! because he's our last "best" player...I don't think we could afford to lose Wry!

... :( I don't know what to do anymore.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

...Wait. SuperFireKirby...How was Amish hanged if he tied with C-DaYtImE??? wouldn't they go again?

...plot holes :(
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

It makes sense because they tied in votes. But they hanged him anyways. :(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 05, 2012, 07:37:42 PMIt makes sense because they tied in votes. But they hanged him anyways. :(
Cuz i was obviously the please. They wouldn't hang me xD

And WTF IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE A SAFETY GUISE C'MON.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

davy

ok, after last lynching I don't think I'll survive the lynches for long. That's why I'm going to say everything about my lynch last phase.

Quote from: spitllama on March 05, 2012, 01:21:52 PMWait so we get RID of our most experienced players? What? Because the wolves will get them anyhow? How does that make sense?

Last night phase VermillionVermin was wolfed. With no blues, we cannot count on them for lynching. The only thing we could do to make a lynch target is eighter by the wolfing, or by them being suspecious in their posts. However, since VermillionVermin was wolfed, we got no lead by the wolfing. Thus everyone is just throwing safety's and the only way people are going to be lynched if someone accidently puts a seccond safety on a person. Since we lynched Mashi now, there's not just a player that's far more experienced than the rest, so if the wolves are using the manti rule now, we'll get a much better view about who the wolves are.

Quote from: Mashi on March 05, 2012, 01:46:29 PMYes, I agree.  davy, I don't understand how your logic is working.  We should focus on getting rid of suspicious people, not the most experienced.  And besides, you're experienced yourself, so what do you say about lynching yourself (this is a rhetorical question)?  I'm not the only experienced Player, Mister!!!!!!!!!

Right we should focus on the suspicious people. But it seems like no one is suspicious as everyone is just throwing safety's. I know that I'm experienced myself, but I wouldn't mind getting wolfed this phase or lynched the next, if that helps people creating a real vote.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Kman96 on March 05, 2012, 07:35:40 PM...Wait. SuperFireKirby...How was Amish hanged if he tied with C-DaYtImE??? wouldn't they go again?

...plot holes :(
scissors > Scissors. Don't you know anything about this game?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Kman96

No, no I don't apparently... :/

...plus I'm not from your planet. Where I'm from it goes Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper, etc...oh well.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Kman96

I know... :( but I've learned my lesson. scissors >scissors from now on.
Party Hard!
[close]

SuperFireKirby

NO NO NO! It's scissors > Scissors.

Gosh CWoman69, Can't you read?