News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld

Started by SuperFireKirby, March 02, 2012, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

spitllama, I'm gonna safety on you just cuz you said that!! ;D

welll...idk, thats not a very logical vote... :/
Party Hard!
[close]

davy

Okay, since VermillionVermin was wolfed the wolves are obviously following the manti rule. That way, we won't have any idea who to vote for because everyone can apply the manti rule.

So I though that it might be a good Idea to lynch the experienced players first so that the wolves cannot use the manti rule.

Mashi
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

spitllama

Wait so we get RID of our most experienced players? What? Because the wolves will get them anyhow? How does that make sense?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Yes, I agree.  davy, I don't understand how your logic is working.  We should focus on getting rid of suspicious people, not the most experienced.  And besides, you're experienced yourself, so what do you say about lynching yourself (this is a rhetorical question)?  I'm not the only experienced Player, Mister!!!!!!!!!

blueflower999

Could someone please explain what the manti rule is to an inexperienced player like me, please?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

Manti Rule is the idea that experienced Players are wolfed first by Wolves because they would otherwise find the Wolves due to their experience.  It is also presumed that if an experienced Player is not wolfed, that Player is most likely a Wolf, because a Wolf wouldn't wolf himself/herself.

K-NiGhT

I have to retain my safety...IWASHEREFIRSTGTFO
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

I would hate to do this without permitting davy to post a defence, but it appears that he's unable to post one due to time zones most likely.

He's the only lead I have at the moment though, so I'm going to vote for him.

davy

SlowPokemon

What...Davy I don't follow why we should lynch Mashi...if he's human he'd be a great asset.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Slow, I would say it was just as a precaution, but that is true...Let's keep Mashi for now. Even though he's "totes wuff," he would be a great human affiliate.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

I'm gonna remove my vote.  I have no reason to vote for spitllama... :/
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

Kman96, due to a freudian slip on his part at lunch today.
I like food.

Kman96

I don't even know what that word means, but I'm glad you got ISI.  >:(

I can't believe you would think I'm a wolf. How could I be?

Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Quote from: shadowkirby on March 05, 2012, 05:39:09 PMKman96, due to a freudian slip on his part at lunch today.
Could you clarify?
Like, within 10 minuets if possible?

Mashi

typo, nooooooooo
I want to edit so badly. :(