News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld

Started by SuperFireKirby, March 02, 2012, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

I'd say the best way to play a manhunt is how well you know the other players and can put together the pieces the figure out who the wolf is.

VermillionVermin knows what's up during a game so it was either random or somebody knew he was a threat.
Also, Manti rule.

Safety on Wrydryn for now, he's totes a wulf just can't prove it yet.

Dude

Safety on Dude because he doesn't have easy internet access. :(

spitllama

Quote from: Wrydryn on March 04, 2012, 06:16:34 PMI'd say the best way to play a manhunt is how well you know the other players and can put together the pieces the figure out who the wolf is.

Well I lose. Too much thinking.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Mashi

Kman96

Well, since I'm not on chat as much as I could be, I don't know who all is on...but Shadowkirby could be a wolf...he hasn't said much besides arguing with mashi about who is "totes more wulf."

I agree with spitllama. Too much thinking.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

It's so obvious.

Mashi, how's it obvious?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

K-NiGhT

Oh Mashi, you are the please after all!!!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

Mashi, I almost voted for Shadowkirby until I realized that there is no seer or seering items... :P lol but I'll wait.

If you AREN'T a wolf, Shadowkirby, prove your humanness.

...and I guess mashi Is the please... :/
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

guys you were supposed to all be like 'wth y r u voting shadowkirby'
how am i supposed to make chaos if you all dont panic
now i dont even have any reactions to go off of

:(

Greg

Safety on K-N because there's no evidence for anything. Verm was pretty much the most obvious wolfing possible.

davy

gzgregory and Spitllama: you guys have both safety'd a person that had allready a vote.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SlowPokemon

Here's something I've been thinking about. Kman: confused human or overactive wolf? We've had this debate two games now. He's been human both times. While I was originally suspicious of the way he tries to suspect everyone in this game...meh I think he just doesn't understand much as far as some aspects of the game. So I'm gonna think he's human for now. I don't know about anyone else's vibe, but I will say that Mashi has been only making frivolous comments with little action besides voting shadowkirby. Usually he's a bit more active with interrogating people and the like, but I don't want to rush anything.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Quote from: davy on March 05, 2012, 07:34:23 AMgzgregory and Spitllama: you guys have both safety'd a person that had allready a vote.

I had safety on Slow first >:(. K-Man go away!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012