TWG XIXX: The End of Zee Waurld

Started by SuperFireKirby, March 02, 2012, 12:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Slow's right. I'm gonna go ahead and vote for Davy.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

That's strange to jump so quickly on that... I would wait for Davy to see if he'd post any defense.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

davy

I'm breaking this up in two posts, one for defence and one for attack.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 07, 2012, 06:54:56 PMSee, here's the thing though. It seems like a bit of a gamble, but is there any chance Davy was using reverse-REVERSE psychology? Hear me out--

It's obvious Spitllama would be a threat to Davy, so why would he kill Spitllama? That would only make it obvious that he was a wolf. Or would it?

So he wolves Spitllama--think about this for a sec--anticipating that we'll assume the killing was intended to frame him. In this way, we could dismiss the growing suspicion on Davy.

I know this all seems over-complicated and unlikely but remember Davy is an experienced player. It's entirely possible in my opinion; I've got no real leads and I don't want to rule anything out. Gzgregory seems to have had a similar idea.

I'm not sure whether that makes Gzgregory a wolf trying to frame Davy, though. Kman obviously supports this but I just am kind of conflicted. I think I'm going to vote Davy, but this is just to get a vote down and is subject to change if anything happens.

You're right, I am experienced enough to use reverse-REVERSE psychology, but the wolves could also have used reverse-reverse-REVERSE psychology.

In that case, the wolves wolf'd Spitllama cause I would be a good lynch target if he was wolf'd. Than they'd now that I would say they try to lynch me. But by saying I used reverse-REVERSE psychology, they would be able to lynch me again (This doesn't mean I think slow is the wolf, the wolves could have waited untill someone pointed out the reverse-REVERSE psychology).

There's a change the number of reverses is even and a chance its odd. It's up to the players wether they think the even number is more likely or the odd number is more likely. And without special roles and little to base your vote off, I wouldn't be surprised if I'll be lynched today.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

davy

Quote from: gzgregory on March 07, 2012, 07:04:23 AMOkay, I think Kman would probably have killed shadowkirby if he was a wolf.
Quote from: Kman96 on March 07, 2012, 04:39:02 PMAnd yeah, I would have wolfed shadowkirby if I were a wolf, but obviously I didn't because I'm not a wolf, so I've got nothing to hide.

I just wonder Kman, would you really have wolf'd Shadowkirby? I think that would make it way to easy to see if you were a wolf (shadowkirby=lynched means Kman=probably wolf). There's nothing we can say about your usual wolf behaviour, since you've never been one, but I think this is an awfully bad defence. This combined with the fact that he fits with the spitllama lynch (although unlikely, it could be an action by an inexperienced player) makes me decide to vote for you.

Kman96
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

SlowPokemon

Davy has a fair point there. removing vote for now because Davy is seeming fairly human at this point.

I don't know about Kman. That strange comment about shadowkirby has piqued my suspicions, but before that I've been getting the "inexperienced human" vibe. I'm not sure. Last time we rushed lynches on kman that turned out to be fruitless.

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on March 07, 2012, 04:39:02 PMAnd yeah, I would have wolfed shadowkirby if I were a wolf, but obviously I didn't because I'm not a wolf, so I've got nothing to hide.
This seems like sort of a weird defense to me...   :o
Because I have nothing really better to go off of, and I don't want a phantom, Kman
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Quote from: davy on March 08, 2012, 08:05:49 AMYou're right, I am experienced enough to use reverse-REVERSE psychology, but the wolves could also have used reverse-reverse-REVERSE psychology.

In that case, the wolves wolf'd Spitllama cause I would be a good lynch target if he was wolf'd. Than they'd now that I would say they try to lynch me. But by saying I used reverse-REVERSE psychology, they would be able to lynch me again (This doesn't mean I think slow is the wolf, the wolves could have waited untill someone pointed out the reverse-REVERSE psychology).

I honestly don't think that a wolf would use that much reverse psychology just to get one guy.  But after I thought about it, Davy seems a lot more like a wolf than gzgregory. You could be an amazing human, but you could also be an even better wolf, and I don't want to take that risk.

The thing is, anyone could use any number of reverse-psychology thingymajiggers. So skillful or not, you could be just as guilty as the rest of the wolves!  Davy just seems to be the most talented in his way of the reverse psychology... O.o
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Aaugh I have no idea who to vote for...I don't think either are wolves... half safety on Blueflower, because I'm really conflicted and don't want a phantom

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

Hey SuperFireKirby, I'm not sure of the reasons why you're late in updating (whether doing to ineptitude, real life problems, internet problems, etc.), but I'm going to start taking some action.

Wolves, send me your wolfing PM.  In the future, send in your wolfing PM both to me and SuperFireKirby.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Mashi

Day 2 is over.  davy has been lynched!

It is now Night 3. Night 3 shall end on Sunday at 11 PM EST.

1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night)
2. Chick (Dude)
3. RedTree666 (BlueFlower999)
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon)
5. CWoman69 (Kman96)
6. LightMetaknight (ShadowKirby) (Phantom x1)
7. SnotAlpaca (Spitllama)
8. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin)
9. Davy (yvaD)
10. NotTheWolf (Mashi)
11. TheOppositeOfWrydryn (Wrydryn) (Phantom x1)
12. zgemmanuel (gzgregory)

Mashi

Night 3 is over.  blueflower999 has been wolfed!

It is now Day 3. Day 3 shall end on Tuesday at 11 PM EST.

1. C-DaYtImE (K-Night)
2. Chick (Dude)
3. RedTree666 (BlueFlower999)
4. FastNon-ImaginaryAnimal (SlowPokemon)
5. CWoman69 (Kman96)
6. LightMetaknight (ShadowKirby) (Phantom x1)
7. SnotAlpaca (Spitllama)
8. CyanHelpfulMammal (VermillionVermin)
9. Davy (yvaD)
10. NotTheWolf (Mashi)
11. TheOppositeOfWrydryn (Wrydryn) (Phantom x1)
12. zgemmanuel (gzgregory)

blueflower999

Well, goodbye everyone. Have  fun with the rest of the game.
Bulbear! Blueflower999