Tales from Earthsea
0 (0%)
Ponyo
1 (3.3%)
The Secret World of Arrietty
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 30

FSM-Reapr

Sowwy, I was before high school. :-[ That's maybe the thing I would change about myself if I got a TARDIS.

Bubbles

*still needs to watch doctor who*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 25, 2012, 11:23:48 PM*still needs to watch doctor who*
One thing:
I couldn't start watching Doctor Who unless I started watching from the VERY FIRST season... I'm just that thorough...  :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Obviously. Just get netflix. It shouldnt take you over a month and the $7 or so is well worth it

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 25, 2012, 11:29:43 PMObviously. Just get netflix. It shouldnt take you over a month and the $7 or so is well worth it
I don't have the time, unfortunately, unless I... had a time machine...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

Bubbles

I double post here too much :P

So Whisper of the Heart was adorable <3

SlowPokemon

Really? I don't seen any double posts from you. Yes, that movie is the most adorable in existence. I think it made me cry the first time I watched it (not at the end though--I found the end really bizarre and it kind of threw me off to be honest). I actually just watched this with my grandmother a few days ago and she spent pretty much the entire thing mumbling about how kids these days are too young to get into relationships.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I started crying halfway through, then I realized that I had no idea why I was crying. It was weird. And yeah the ending was crazy

ZeldaFan

Well, I've seen 9 out of 17 of those. My favorite is Spirited Away but Howl's Moving Castle is a close second. I love the artwork and imagination they put into these movies. And of course the music is awesome. I got the sheet music from a couple of them... it's beautiful

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

TheZeldaPianist275

Just watched Castle in the Sky again.  Slow, I cannot understand why you don't like it.... I agree it seems a little unpolished, but it's such a phenomenal movie otherwise.

Bubbles

What :o You dont like it slow? Of course its unpolished, its almost 30 years old

Pit0010

I watched a few my ghibli films during the holidays. Princess Mononoke and The secret world of Arrietty.
They were soo good!
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 21, 2013, 07:42:12 PMWhat :o You dont like it slow? Of course its unpolished, its almost 30 years old

When did I say I didn't like it? I said I didn't like it as much as the others, so try reading closely next time you guys.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

But even so..... the only two I've seen are it and Totoro, and Totoro doesn't even come close....