News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Anyone want to buy a 3DS?

Started by EFitTrainr, February 26, 2012, 01:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

So, I never play my 3DS anymore, and I'm going to sell it. It's got all the ambassador games, and 32 other downloadable titles, the circle pad pro, Mario Kart 7, The Club Nintendo game card case, a carrying case, the charger, the charging cradle, and of course, the 3DS itself. I can provide pics and stuff if anyone's interested.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

EFitTrainr

$200, maybe? Does that sound reasonable? And don't forget, It comes with all that stuff!
I like food.

K-NiGhT

If i had $200 readily available i definately would...but i was just kinda wondering to see how much i would need to save. Do you offer layaway? Lol ;D

EFitTrainr

I like food.

K-NiGhT

$50. But that's going towards my orchestra trip next summer :P currently working two jobs, and the one i make less in is the only way of spending money i have. It'd be a while, so if someone else can buy it right away you can sell it to them. But if i get the money first i'll definately buy it :)

EFitTrainr

Well, I was just going to offer it to you guys before putting it up on eBay.
I like food.

K-NiGhT

Oh. Well you can put it on eBay i guess. I'll find another time when i have money :/

E: unless someone else wants it lol

Dudeman

I'm definitely interested! Not sure how much cash I have right now, but I could see what I could scrounge up...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

blueflower999

I'm totally interested too. Don't think I have that money right now though.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

fingerz

Quote from: shadowkirby on February 26, 2012, 01:03:15 PMSo, I never play my 3DS anymore, and I'm going to sell it. It's got all the ambassador games, and 32 other downloadable titles, the circle pad pro, Mario Kart 7, The Club Nintendo game card case, a carrying case, the charger, the charging cradle, and of course, the 3DS itself. I can provide pics and stuff if anyone's interested.
Why are you selling it?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Because he never plays it. If I was smart I wouldn't have gotten mine, at least not till December :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.