[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Mt. Coronet"

Started by spitllama, February 26, 2012, 09:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitllama

Completed and on site

I am amazed that we don't have this song yet. So great.

Thanks to anyone who wants to take a shot :)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

insaneintherain

Quote from: spitllama on February 26, 2012, 09:25:26 AMI am amazed that we don't have this song yet. So great.

Thanks to anyone who wants to take a shot :)
It's a bit hard to find a time signature for that.. XP

JayCee23

Bespinben

Just google "mt coronet piano" and this is the first thing that pops up :P

[DS] Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum :
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mt. Coronet" (2 pianos):
[PDF]
[YOUTUBE][/url]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

spitllama

Thanks Bespinben. I appreciate it. Was hoping for 1 piano though. My brother would never think to play this with me. I suppose I could always tinker with it.
Submissions Page

Bespinben

Quote from: spitllama on March 16, 2012, 04:17:15 PMThanks Bespinben. I appreciate it. Was hoping for 1 piano though. My brother would never think to play this with me. I suppose I could always tinker with it.

Well, I didn't make it (beggars can't be choosers) :P it sure is a dead-on accurate arrangement though

spitllama

Yes it is. I may just alter this one if no one takes the request.
Submissions Page

DonValentino

Mt. Coronet: Fulfilled?

spitllama thanked the arrangement, even if it was not done by a NSM arrange (I think). Could this count as a fulfilled request?

Shadoninja

Quote from: WarioMan98 on May 25, 2012, 03:17:46 PMMt. Coronet: Fulfilled?

spitllama thanked the arrangement, even if it was not done by a NSM arrange (I think). Could this count as a fulfilled request?

That's what i'm wondering hence the ? Message Icon. He also said:

Quote from: spitllama on March 16, 2012, 05:05:46 PMYes it is. I may just alter this one if no one takes the request.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

I've just sent a PM to spitllama. I told him to please reply here to know whether his request was fulfilled or not.

spitllama

Yah sure. Call it fulfilled.

EDIT: Although I should probably mention that WiiMan never liked to call these fulfilled, because he believed if one member wanted it, then there must be others who want it, so there should probably be one that's on the site. Your choice. As the requester though, I call it good.
Submissions Page

Bespinben

Hmm... I think I might be able to make a solo version of this. Granted, it would be a very difficult arrangement, but I am seeing some arranging possibilties after taking another look through this song.

spitllama

That would be awesome. I mean as long as it's possible, push the difficulty concern aside. I would practice it like crazy!

Plus half the work of transcribing is already done!
Submissions Page

Bespinben

Got 30 measures done so far. Just going to warn you now, there's going to be alot of hand-crossing.

spitllama

I thought there were only 25 measures in the song? (at least that's what the other arrangement had).

That's unimportant though. Thanks for the work! Hand-crossing should be no problem. It's a pretty slow piece.
Submissions Page