News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG XXIX Host Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, February 25, 2012, 08:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Kman96

I'd like to sign up, but we's gotz 3 problems...

1. I'm not experienced enough.
2. My game will be super awesome, and not done yet!
3. I don't have much time to dedicate to hosting quite yet...maybe in the summer! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

TWG XXIX: NSM

It is another peaceful day in the NSM community. DekuTrombonist is looking through sheets, Winter is preparing the next update, Mashi is being frivolous, and shadowkirby is bothering people and telling them to gogogo onto tinychat. It has been a long time since the trollish activities of raymondbl and blueflower999, and they have become welcome members of the village..
   Shadowkirby had recently left on a vacation to another website. However, he had not contacted the NSM community for almost a week, not even one gogogo. Winter became very worried about shadowkirby, and began to organize a search party. After two days of searching, shadowkirby's body was found. It was brought back to the town of NSM, When Mayor JaMaHa made a shocking announcement: "It was the work of one of us. Shadowkirby's spirit has been channeled through the tinychat. I cannot make out a clear message other than 'NSM. They did it.'"
   Everyone was in shock over this announcement. "We must find the culprit!"exclaimed Kman96. "Why must something so frivolous happen..." sighed Mashi.

1. Master Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Wolf
4. Seer
5. Guardian
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Miller
I like food.

davy

I guess I'm going to post the same game again.

This game is based on the game that nakah posted in the host sing-ups for TWG IV.

TWG XXIX: Crossing the worlds.

Wolves
1. Lynx(Wolf Hypnotizer: During each night phase he can PM the host a name of a player. That player's power will be sealed during that night phase and the day after it)
2. Harle(Wolf Shaman: a Wolf with the power of the seer)
3. Skelly(Wolf)

Special Humans
4. Serge(Vigi)
5. Riddel(Guardian, can guard self)
6. Greco(Oracle, during each phase (day and night) he can PM the host a name of a player. If he dies (eighter by wolfing, lynching or vigi'ing) that players role will be revealed to the topic)

Normal humans
7. Skelly's body(Innocent, when Skelly dies, he dies too, this doesn't happen when Skelly dies in a different world, is told he is a normal human)
8. human
9. human
10. human
11. human
12. human
13. human
14. human

There are two worlds in this game. the first one is the Home World and the other one is Another world The game starts at night phase 1 in the Home World and after that the day phase 1 in the Home World. But after that it becomes night phase 1 in Another world. So each time a night and a day phase has passed, the players enter a different world.

Each player gets a role PM at the beginning of the first night phase of the Home World and another role PM at the first Night phase of Another world, if that player is still alive. This means that a player can be a blue in the Home World but a red in Another world.

When there are 6 players left at the end of a phase the game remains in the world it was befor that player died for the rest of the game. Example: if there are seven players at the beginning of day 2 of Another world and one of them is lynched, it becomes night 3 Another world. If the humans killed every wolf from both worlds before that, the humans win automatically.

(by the way, post game of SIPC will be up at wednesday).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

I would actually like someone to do a re-run of the Savvy-Sauce TWG sometime, because I really enjoyed playing that the first time and I think it would be fun to play again.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

K-NiGhT

So far liking davy's. How many games would you reccomend before hosting, Mashi?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

If you read the hosting guide, it says 3 games is the minimum...but I'm gonna wait to play way more than just 3 before I present my game.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

I feel that I'm being lenient in regard to who can host, so just play a few more games and you'll be fine, K-NiGhT.

K-NiGhT

I have to be creative and come up with a game first :P
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Shadowkirby's sounds kinda hilarious
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

vermilionvermin

I'd be willing to re-host Sauce is Pretty Coll if people want to play it again and if Mashi would rather play than host it again.

Kman96

I'm liking Shadowkirby's because it seems simpler, and because I'm a new player, so simpler is better for me....but I'm good with anything, really. more playing is more playing! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Personally, I'm liking Davy's. While it seems complicated, it seems playable.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SuperFireKirby

I personally think a good old fashion manhunt is in order.

The End of Zee Waurld:

MegaConglomo Inc. has done it. They have wiped life from the whole earth. Except for you. The few. The alive. Unfortunately there are those infected with MegaConglomo's terrible virus. They look like you, talk like you, walk like you. But they hunger for you. Mmmmmmmmm..... oh yes, they wish to fill their bellies with your ever so scrumptious flesh. You must find them. AND BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THEM!

1.Wolf
2.Wolf
3.Wolf
4.Human
5.Human
6.Human
7.Human
8.Human
9.Human
10.Human
11.Human
12.Human

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.