News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Spotted! Artist"

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 22, 2012, 03:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Completed by Shadoninja

Jazzy little ditties ALL AROUND!!

You just gotta love the ending

here's the tune directly from the game (already on a piano) http://www.brawlcustommusic.com/10791
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DonValentino

Shadoninja

DonValentino

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 23, 2012, 11:22:23 AMDS.

ok, then. I first thought of the ds version, but then I realized that the video was from the anime.

Shadoninja

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

pumpy_heart

I'd put it in D major and use E#'s and B#'s when they're grace notes to the main note. I'd use Ab when possible instead of G# because of the strong parallel minor relation prominent in most jazz. I'd leave the last chord in measure 11 as is, with the natural spelling.
Just use naturals when they come around unless they're grace notes, then use what makes sense.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: pumpy_heart on March 04, 2012, 08:36:48 AMI'd put it in D major and use E#'s and B#'s when they're grace notes to the main note. I'd use Ab when possible instead of G# because of the strong parallel minor relation prominent in most jazz. I'd leave the last chord in measure 11 as is, with the natural spelling.
Just use naturals when they come around unless they're grace notes, then use what makes sense.

Oh yeah, right, 'cause when you do that it'll sound like that on thing and ANYONE WANT TO REPEAT THIS IN ENGLISH!?

insaneintherain

I think he means use 2 Sharps in the Key Signature (D Major). And @Pumpy, with complicated writing like this, or for any writing with lots of accidentals, you use sharps if the note resolves up (D#->E) and flats if it resolves down (Db->C). It's the rule I've always used.

Shadoninja

[NDS]Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Spotted! Artist MUS

Better?

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Shadoninja on March 05, 2012, 06:10:42 PM[NDS]Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - Spotted! Artist MUS

Better?

What happened to the sixtuplets at the end?

Shadoninja

the_last_sheikah

SlowPokemon

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on March 04, 2012, 09:35:06 AMOh yeah, right, 'cause when you do that it'll sound like that on thing and ANYONE WANT TO REPEAT THIS IN ENGLISH!?

I don't mean to be rude but do you know anything about music? :P I mean if you want to play a song like this you should probably be able to understand what he said, it's basic music speak...

Quote from: insaneintherain on March 04, 2012, 09:48:10 AMAnd @Pumpy, with complicated writing like this, or for any writing with lots of accidentals, you use sharps if the note resolves up (D#->E) and flats if it resolves down (Db->C). It's the rule I've always used.

Nononono. It depends on the key signature. For example, in D minor, you'd nearly always use G#, not Ab, no matter what note it "resolves" from.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.