News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Question

Started by LonelyHaven, February 20, 2012, 09:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonelyHaven

I made a revised version of the hotel theme in Earthbound using Finale Notepad 2012.

I would like to submit it, but I'm not sure how to add the metronome marking. Also, I don't know how to make a pdf version of the sheet music.

spitllama

I don't think you can add the metronome marking on notepad. If you post the MUS, I can add the add it and make a ZIP folder of the MUS, MIDI, and PDF.

But for future reference, a PDF creator is here
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Shadoninja

I wrote a Tutorial on how to create a pdf.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

LonelyHaven

All right, thanks. I'll try to make the pdf then.

So how do I post a file? Do I need to upload it to a file sharing site and then post the link to that, or can the file be directly uploaded to the forums?

Shadoninja

Quote from: LonelyHaven on February 20, 2012, 09:59:48 AMAll right, thanks. I'll try to make the pdf then.

So how do I post a file? Do I need to upload it to a file sharing site and then post the link to that, or can the file be directly uploaded to the forums?
Yes, you would use a file sharing site and post the link. I would recommend either Mediafire or Dropbox.

After that you can post it in your own arrangement thread in the submissions board or here at our fixing the sheets project
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

LonelyHaven

OK cool. Thanks for the help. It is greatly appreciated.

Winter