Who Plays What? [TOO LAZY TO UPDATE :D]

Started by insaneintherain, February 19, 2012, 10:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Not sure why I haven't posted here.

I'm a pianoholic.  At least that's what my teacher's call me, because any time I see one at school, it better be under lock and key, because they can bet I'll be playing it.

Also, ocarina since this Christmas.  And recorder?  I guess?  That's like saying you play a toy..... oh, but I can play it out my nose.

Jompa

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 29, 2012, 09:19:53 AMAnd recorder?  I guess?  That's like saying you play a toy..... oh, but I can play it out my nose.
I play the recorder.. :(
There are three people at my school who has recorder as their main instrument (which means you have to be really good), and I'm still better than all of them, even though I play sax :P I joined them at the school's ensemble christmas concert, since my ensemble (which is big band) didn't play anything, for some unknown reason. And I took the 1. recorder part, while they all had to play the uninteresting bass and chord parts. The others just couldn't manage to play it without slowing down the tempo, so I almost had to take it :P It was just so wrong, haha.
Birdo for Smash

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry, didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings.  That just seems like the elementary school required instrument.  But if you're good at it... hey, better than me.

FSM-Reapr

Recorder is super badass, TheZeldaPianist!!!

Jompa

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 29, 2012, 02:19:41 PMSorry, didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings.  That just seems like the elementary school required instrument.  But if you're good at it... hey, better than me.
No worries.
The recorders I use are actually the ones I got in fourth grade :P So I'm kinda being bullied by the other recorder guys for that
Birdo for Smash

Ricky

Only piano. For now my focus is becoming good at it. Maybe sometime in the future I will try learning some other instrument but I'm busy with other things including school for the most part.

JDMEK5

It's too bad this isn't getting updated...
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

monkeybull223

i play percussion.  primarily timpani and any and all mallet instrument, preferably marimba
Pokemon Master, Percussionist (Marimbist/Timpanist/Marching Snare and Tenors), BAND GEEK! and all around nice guy (at least i think so).