News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

fire red community run

Started by the_last_sheikah, February 19, 2012, 03:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Please read the topic "Pokemon run-thru challenges" first.

Did you read it?  Good.  I've decided to do a community run-thru of pokemon fire red.  Here's how it works, I will play through fire red version, record it, and upload to youtube using only pokemon suggested/voted on by YOU.  Just PM me one or two of your favorites from the first 3 gens of pokemon(legendaries not accepted).  After I get enough suggestions, you will vote on my final team, the team I will play the entire game with, the only team I will use(unless none of them can learn an essential HM, then I will have to use something else temporarily to move forward).  So go ahead and PM me your faves and we'll make it happen.

P.S. Spitllama, you get to pick one that I will use/won't be voted on because this was your suggestion.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

Use Squirtle :0 water starters are so underrated.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

spitllama

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 19, 2012, 03:15:40 PMPlease read the topic "Pokemon run-thru challenges" first.

Did you read it?  Good.  I've decided to do a community run-thru of pokemon fire red.  Here's how it works, I will play through fire red version, record it, and upload to youtube using only pokemon suggested/voted on by YOU.  Just PM me one or two of your favorites from the first 3 gens of pokemon(legendaries not accepted).
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

K-NiGhT

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

How many recommendations do you have so far?
Submissions Page

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: spitllama on February 21, 2012, 05:07:29 PMHow many recommendations do you have so far?
Well let's see...
*mental math*.........carry the one...............divide that by 2.............*grabs calculator*.............

I have 3 recommendations, 4 if you count the one you suggested that I will use regardless.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

K-NiGhT

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 21, 2012, 06:23:27 PMCan i add another?
I guess you can, I just would like some other people suggest some too, so that it actually is a "community run"

K-NiGhT

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 21, 2012, 06:31:12 PMI guess you can, I just would like some other people suggest some too, so that it actually is a "community run"
Ok, well if no one does i'll give u another.

the_last_sheikah

So it turns out there wasn't as much "community support" for this as I would have liked.  I have 4 pokemon to use and they aren't much of a team.  If only 3 people here want me to actually do this, then I'm sorry, but I don't think it's going to go over that well.  If no one else will support this endeavor by Tuesday, then I'll just end up doing a regular fire red run thru.  Hopefully we can get more suggestions, but I won't beat this horse any longer.  Here's hoping.

blueflower999

Come on, guys! This would be fun! Offer him some suggestions!  :(
Bulbear! Blueflower999

spitllama

Yah seriously all you have to do is PM your favorite -_- What could be easier...
Submissions Page

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

the_last_sheikah

Unfortunately, you 3 are the only ones who seemed to have any interest in the idea.  So instead I decided to do just a regular let's play of fire red.  But don't be discouraged, I will try to use the pokemon suggested by you in some way, either by actually using them or nicknaming them after you.  I plan on starting recording sometime tomorrow, so I hope to have a first video up by thursday the latest.  I will also start a new thread in Off-Topic for people to post their youtube channels and talk about their videos.  That is all.