How to change your 'Arranger' name on the Main Site

Started by Winter, February 16, 2012, 01:42:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

Wolf

Can I send a message to winter just to ask her to update me and mariolegofan's names???

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: wolf on January 22, 2013, 07:15:18 AMCan I send a message to winter just to ask her to update me and mariolegofan's names???

.....Uh, and do you even have any sheets on the site?

Sebastian

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 22, 2013, 11:12:42 AM.....Uh, and do you even have any sheets on the site?

One of mine was just accepted. And I think wolf is hoping to put some of his on too.

TheZeldaPianist275

But isn't it what you want it to be already?  And wolf doesn't need to have his changed if he doesn't even have any on yet.

Seriously guys.  Read the first page before you go all gung-ho on us. +_+

Wolf

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on January 22, 2013, 11:12:42 AM.....Uh, and do you even have any sheets on the site?
Not yet. But I'm almost done with some arrangements.

DonValentino

Don Valentino from now on, please. :)
I don't mind if my old arrangements put WarioMan98, btw.

JDMEK5

Says to self: "WarioMan is now DonValentino. WarioMan is now DonValentino. Gotta remember that. WarioMan is now DonValentino..."
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

Quote from: JDMEK5 on April 02, 2013, 05:40:53 PMSays to self: "WarioMan is now DonValentino. WarioMan is now DonValentino. Gotta remember that. WarioMan is now DonValentino..."

That's why I also keep the running little Wario! ;D

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

The Deku Trombonist

I'm going to unsticky this as it's not really needed anymore. If you want to change the way your name appears on the site, you can do that here.

Winter

Thread appropriately titled, and OP updated with link to what Deku said.

Yugi