News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

Started by SlowPokemon, February 15, 2012, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

I'm not confident enough in this Swooper lynch to allow it to go through.

Removing my vote for now.  I'll be in the chat to discuss lynching options with people.

Jub3r7

Quote from: gzgregory on February 17, 2012, 07:39:44 PMVerm is definitely a strong enough player to reverse psychology us all by pointing out that inactives were probably being framed. Also somebody else undoubtedly would have pointed it out eventually, and Verm must have known this and could have taken advantage.

Also I feel like Verm is way more likely to do this kind of thing than Swooper.
I don't think that just because verm is capable of doing this implies that he actually did it; in fact, everything he's done so far he could do just as easily as a human or a wolf.
However, the way he states his opinion seems sincere enough that I wouldn't waste my vote on him.

He's dangerous as a wolf, yes, but just as equally valuable as a human. I think we need to look at this more before we jump on a nighthawk vote.
And no, I'm not defending him because we're wolf partners, bird. >.>
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

By nighthawk I mean vermillionvermin, my bad.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Kman96

Dang, this is hard...I'm not sure who to believe... :/
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

QuoteVerm   I'm looking for an alternative to myself and swooper for lynching
Verm   i haven't thought about this a lot, but i'd like to bounce a theory off you
Verm   kman is a wolf with an experienced partner(s)
Verm   that partner tells him they're not going to wolf that night
Verm   he assumes this is the norm
Verm   and starts saying the stuff that he said
Locke   That seems plausible!
Verm   i'm a little hesitant about that because of the way he phrases things in his earlier posts.
Verm   well his first post suggesting that the wolves not wolf is weird
Verm   idk what it means
Locke   I'm not sure either

There are some problems with this theory, namely that Kman's posts can be interpreted multiple ways.

QuoteSo if no one does anything the first night phase, how does that show as a productive night phase??? It would be a pointless wolfing if they just "guessed" ...

This is the first time he mentions not wolfing as a possibility.  If he's a wolf, it sounds as if he's asking us to lead the wolves to the specials.

If he's a human, his meaning is likely that he wanted to be able to derive meaning from the wolfing.  But there are many better, more direct ways to say that.

Next is
QuoteWell it just didn't seem very proper to wolf anyone when they don't have a chance to guard or claim their innocence since they would probably be wolfed anyway...
But I did forget the fact that the wolves already know who the humans are, so I guess I take it back...whoops.  Maybe this is their time to shine... :/

This one's hard to interpret but it seems as if he's referring to "us," the humans, as "they".  It also seems as if he's doing the wolfing because he says that it wouldn't seem proper to wolf anyone.

The cool part about this theory is that he could be a wolf with inactive partners or he could be a wolf with experienced partners who elected not to wolf.  The theory Locke and I discussed contains discussion about experienced partners, though inactive partners work as well.

Kman.  I won't be around much to chat today unless things clear up.

K-NiGhT

I'm not planning on voting, because i don't seem to have time for this round, unless someone can take my place. If i were to vote, i would go with Kman, because the evidence is clearly against him.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Kman96

But I haven't done anything, Verm... :/

I would defend myself more, but wifi is spotty and I'm currently on-the-go a lot.

I'm human guys, idk if I'm the herring or the miller, however...
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Looks like I'll have a little more time than I thought.

I'll be in the chat for the next half hour or hour and a half, depending on where things go from here.  I'd like not to be lynched, and the phase ends in less than four hours.

I'd like to get some discussion in before then.

Edit because ninja'd:  The posts I quoted in my last post were cryptic, and I'd like an explanation of what they meant if I'm going to change my vote.

Kman96

This is two games in a row that you guys are singling me out because of the way I say things.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but at some point in a game it might be advantageous to my team.
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

It's not so much the way you say your posts as much as it is that I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

I have to leave now so I can't chat, but I'll probably be able to check back in once or twice to see how things are going before the phase ends.

Wrydryn

Still missing a few claims as of right now. I hope you know who you are if you've yet to do it.

Bird

wtf kman is being human as hell

if you want us to kill somebody other than you verm, you could pick somebody suspicious!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

guys i sort of have been watching lost and playing another twg instead of focusing on this one
so ummm

safety on Wrydryn.

I'll try to focus on this now though.  I'm rather ambivalent towards whom to vote for anyway though.

vermilionvermin

Requesting a phase extension.  Half the game hasn't voted and I'm not at home

SlowPokemon

Granted. Night now ends tomorrow at 8:00 PM.

Also Mashi you have to pay attention to my game :( I thought we were bestest friends.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.