News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

Started by SlowPokemon, February 15, 2012, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

:O

...wow.  I never realized how bad the vigi would affect the game until now...TWO DEAD?

...well, I guess now I can ask: who was seered?
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

I'm pretty sure he seered Jub.  I'll hold off voting until Wry comes back with a seering.

Wrydryn

Jub has been seered green, good to know but there's still a chance that he could be the master wolf. So everyone take it with a grain of salt.

vermilionvermin

Process of elimination vote on Gz.

Verm is  8)
Wry is the seer.
Mashi was seered blue.
Bird was wolfed.
Jub is green and thus can only potentially be one of the three wolves.

This leaves me with Kman and Gz.  I'm going with Gz because, between these two, Kman's seemed more human in chats and in the things he's said in the thread.  Gz is the one person remaining I can't really tell the role of.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

blueflower999

Well, guys, I think it's been a pretty good game. Good luck humans, and I'll see you in the afterlife. (a.k.a. post game)
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

I'll follow your logic and stick the vote on Kman instead. I still don't think either of you can be trusted (I actually recommended a seering on you, verm), but new players tend to be more inscrutable. Everything Kman's said could also be due to being a new player and all.

Mashi

19:47   Vera   sauce do i vote gzgregory
19:47   MegaKoopaX   I don't get it.
19:47   Vera   i dont know if itll be an insta
19:47   MegaKoopaX   *?
19:47   Chuck_Quizmo   Zelda: How many cuccos is Anju missing in Ocarina of Time?
19:47   Savvy-Sauce   i don't care
19:47   YTtF   10
19:47   Vera   ok

gzgregory

Bird

1. K-NiGhT
2. Kman96
3. vermilionvermin - gzg
4. shadowkirby
5. Jub3r7
6. gzgregory
7. blueflower999
8. Mashi - gzg
9. Wrydryn
10. Saint Swooper
11. Bird - gzg
12. Locke (Faux)

so one more vote should do it

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Wow, that's an insta.

Gzgregory is dead.

Congratulations to Kman96, vermilionvermin, Jub3r7, Mashi, Wrydryn, and Bird for making it to the semifinals, so to speak. Twelve players started. Only six remain. With only half the team remaining, the game approaches its final leg. And I will say this: The game is not over. For those of you smart enough, you probably realize this means at least one wolf has been killed--otherwise there would be three humans and three wolves and the game would be over. However, I'm sure all of you remaining humans have realized that this also means you have not rid the game of all of the wolves. And I must stress that the humans need to decide which of their decisions were useful ones, because if the game isn't over, at least one innocent life has been lost. The humans need to watch their steps, as do the wolves--because in this final stage of the game, every move one makes matters.

Good luck to all of you, and let us take a moment of silence for the innocent lives that have been lost.

Just a few words from the host.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

vermilionvermin

Bird

there's a decent chance the outcome of this game will be determined by who i vigi tonight, so some input might be nice

Kman96

Oh,bird, I didn't know you were the vigi! XD oh well, now I know.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.