TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

Started by SlowPokemon, February 15, 2012, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Locke didn't really seem to have much of a defense in that post, almost a wolfy way to plead innocent.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

Okay, Locke definitely has more substantial stuff against him, but I'm leaving my vote for now since we're close to an insta.

Mashi

I'm really not set on Locke; I can't say that I view him with suspicion simply because he wanted to lynch Swooper, who is dead (because wouldn't a Wolf be more likely to know that his partner was vigi'd?).

I would hate to do this again since I haven't actually done anything this game, but I'm going to safety on blueflower999 for now.

Locke (Faux)

To be honest, I don't really see how there's anything against me. By the looks of it, Bird and verm needed someone to lynch, they decided to jump and accuse me because I've been known to be a difficult player to read on other sites' twgs, and because I gave a kind of bored/disinterested response that somehow makes me a wolf. Welp, I don't really know what to say. How does one defend against that logic? And to be honest, I don't see that I will be able to change their opinion, at least not Bird's. Seems like whenever he decides I'm a wolf, it's set in stone, there's no changing his mind about it, so I may as well not even bother trying to convince him otherwise. I do hope verm and everyone else will have a change of opinion but for some reason I'm inclined to doubt it will happen!

Voting for Jub3r7 because of the stuff about him I mentioned earlierl

Kman96

I wanna vote...but I really can't find exact evidence on anyone, really, so I'm gonna bandwagon this one and vote locke.
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on February 22, 2012, 06:12:36 PMI wanna vote...but I really can't find exact evidence on anyone, really, so I'm gonna bandwagon this one and vote locke.
I don't know if that vote counts or not, Kman. The day phase is already over, technically. We're just waiting for Slow to post. So it's his decision whether to count it or not.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

...yeah, I know...but i figured, hey he hasn't posted yet, so I figured I'd squeeze a vote in there rather than get a phantom... :/ but I don't mind if it doesn't count.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Locke is dead.

Night Three ends tomorrow at 9:00 PM.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Bird

That was a pretty awful day phase. Can we at least try and talk next time?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

vermilionvermin

I suggest that we all send our suggestions as to whom will be vigi'd and seered to Wry.

I'll have my suggestions done by tonight.

Reasons as to why you suggest whom you suggest would help so at the very least Wry and the alliance can look into the reasons you put.

Bird

Kman96

hm. lovely night phase :/ ...I'd ask who was seered, but we won't find out until somebody DIES!

...I should be in irc chat prolly until phase ends if anyone wants to hit me up...
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Blueflower and Shadowkirby are dead. It is now Day Three, which ends Saturday at 9:00 PM, hopefully. I think I'll manage that time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bird