News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG XXVIII: Pokémon Black and White

Started by SlowPokemon, February 15, 2012, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Sorry guys. Next time i'll make sure i have more time to play before i sign up. I probably just ruined the game :/ my apologies.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Wrydryn

It would be better to pass the role off to someone who isn't playing rather than just giving yourself away. Same thing happened with me last time when I was a wolf and Bird took over for me. Makes for a better game.

Bird

He didn't give himself away. He was human.

Thanks for nothing K-NiGhT.

Edit: Yeah, I edited my post. Sue me.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

I'm mostly finished with wasting time on television, so I suppose that I have no choice but to be active in this now. :(

Locke (Faux)

Yeah I could tell lynching K night was gonna be dumb.

Bird

Well thanks for speaking up about it.

At the very least you guys can be assured that I'm human by the fact that I sent him a PM asking if he was serious about being a wolf.

People should speak up regarding who they think should be seered/vigi'd. I think that the targets should be Mashi and Swooper respectively.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Kman96

alright, I am back home with free wifi (yay!) !

...aw, man, why do people just have to give up and kill themselves... :/ so K-N was lynched...and there are about 6 hours until night phase ends? well, has the seer seered anyone yet? and if so, what were the results? I thought the specials couldn't use their power until tonight, so if any of them are gonna do it, I'd do it sooner than later.

(It's weird when everyone says K-N, when irl, KN are my initials... O.o)
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

I'm fine with Mashi/Swooper being the seer/vigi targets.  Locke would probably be my first choice for seering because I haven't gotten anything on him on way or another, but Mashi would be my second choice and there's not much between the two.

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on February 20, 2012, 12:01:19 PMalright, I am back home with free wifi (yay!) !

...aw, man, why do people just have to give up and kill themselves... :/ so K-N was lynched...and there are about 6 hours until night phase ends? well, has the seer seered anyone yet? and if so, what were the results? I thought the specials couldn't use their power until tonight, so if any of them are gonna do it, I'd do it sooner than later.

(It's weird when everyone says K-N, when irl, KN are my initials... O.o)
The special's powers don't go into affect until the end of the night phase, so the Guardian won't know if his guard will work, the Seer won't get the results, and the Vigi won't kill anyone until daybreak.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

I'm fine with a Locke/Mashi seering and a Swooper vigi.

Kman96

Oh, well since we only have like an hour and a half, when are we going to get the results?

...I'm not a special, so if it sounds like I'm setting myself up to be, I'm not. Even seer me, and if I'm lucky, I'll be green ;) if not then I'm the miller or the herring... Wish I knew...
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on February 20, 2012, 04:41:15 PMOh, well since we only have like an hour and a half, when are we going to get the results?

...I'm not a special, so if it sounds like I'm setting myself up to be, I'm not. Even seer me, and if I'm lucky, I'll be green ;) if not then I'm the miller or the herring... Wish I knew...
Quote from: blueflower999 on February 20, 2012, 03:24:56 PMThe special's powers don't go into affect until the end of the night phase, so the Guardian won't know if his guard will work, the Seer won't get the results, and the Vigi won't kill anyone until daybreak.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

Kman - LEARN THE RULES BEFORE PLAYING. This is just like Fingerz last time I hosted -_-

Also guys one-hour warning.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

oh. yeah, sorry guys... now I feel extreeeeeeemely stupid... :/

so ashamed... :(
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

You're fine. Just read through the rules if you have time, okay? :) Don't worry about it, just try to read the rules.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.