News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Submissions for Next Update - 4 Submissions

Started by The Deku Trombonist, February 14, 2012, 11:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Wait a sec... I can't find my sheets I have sent in for my submission... has my post been deleted?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

dahans

Yeah, when I posted it, I didn't see it, but that's no reason to delete my post ^^.

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Shadoninja

Quote from: Cobraroll on April 15, 2012, 03:47:43 PMShouldn't we just keep submissions pouring in, to apply pressure to the uploaders? The more you linger, the more work to be done...

and, by extension, even longer till the update. Perhaps not as good an idea after all, then.
Indeed, the more work you need to do, the less likely you'll do it. Plus, they're deleting submissions after the closed announcement. I'd rather they spend their time looking at sheets than deleting posts.

Quote from: dahans on April 16, 2012, 10:38:10 AMYeah, when I posted it, I didn't see it, but that's no reason to delete my post ^^.

That's plenty reason to delete it. There's no point in keeping your post there if they're not going to look at it.

Shadoninja

Posting to remind arrangers to check their submissions.

MoldyPond

Mine still hasn't even been looked over yet :(
Moldy and The Ponds

Olimar12345

Posting to remind winter to check our submissions.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

We should make a topic where everyone that posts submissions has to check everyone else's. :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

fingerz

You'd get tonnes of feedback from everyone! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Not to monkey-see-monkey-do Shado, but posting to remind arrangers to check their submissions. I think all of them have comments now!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012