News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Chipmunk884's Arrangements

Started by chipmunk884, April 22, 2008, 03:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blah54

good job on the home run contest... (i didn't hear the old version though...)
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

PseudoMario16

The last few bars of The Story Begins are fine,except doesnt the last bar end in a chord?
it sounds great otherwise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

chipmunk884

I just updated my first post in this topic, so check it out.  I made it look better and put a new piece up for submission.  even though psuedo said that the last few bars of "the story begins" were right, i still don't think that they sound right.  Could someone please help me figure out the correct notes?

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sirus

kid icarus underworld sounnds great

PianoMan

Since no one else is doing it, I'll fix Underworld.

iDOWN

In the Kid Icarus song, all of the measures that have the same rythm as measure 15 are off. The notes are too low. It should start on E flat, not C.

PianoMan

chipmunk884

Thank you so much for converting Kid Icarus Underworld into 12/8 for me, PianoMan.  I have updated my first post, and added your name under the arrangers in the sheet.  I would have never had enough time or patience to correctly convert it.  It took me like half an hour to to a half page piece, so obviously you spent a lot of time working on it, and i greatly appreciate it.
 Check your PMs
 Check your PM box

PianoMan

You're welcome. ;D
 Check your PM box

Nintendude73

Fantastic arrangement, and good job converting it PianoMan.  Accepted, of course!

Mike

I post this on behalf of Frank/The_Grimace

QuoteI'd especially like to mention Chipmunk884's great arrangement of the "Kid Icarus Underworld" theme from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, which he arranged with the help of PianoMan.  Not only must it have been a very difficult song to arrange, but it is arranged very well, though it may not be an easy piece to play!

----------

hope you guys realize that you guys should have my name for that sheet up there and not the noobs copying it from me.   

http://www.apollomix.com/sheetViewer.php?song=1209004393

i arranged these sheet almost 2 months ago, and i put tons of effort, time, and sweat into making it.  It is without a doubt my arrangement as not only did i instantly recognize my unique style in arranging, but every single note is copied from mine without change.

this is completely unacceptable and i demand its removed at once.  I mentioned this to admin earlier, whom they said they were taking care of it right away and removing it, but hours later, the sheet is still up, praising the plagerizer of my sheet.

Gu4n

Quote from: Mike on June 16, 2008, 07:54:33 PMI mentioned this to admin earlier, whom they said they were taking care of it right away and removing it, but hours later, the sheet is still up, praising the plagerizer of my sheet.

Who said what? As soon as I heard I removed the sheet yesterday, within a minute.

Palagerini

ah ha! i knew there were 1004 sheets before... but anyways... when the story begins sounds pretty good... the song still sounds like the real song when there's no 8va... so u could just say that it's optional to play the 8va... (although that's just me.. if u don't agree then completely ignore my post)  ;)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Mike

Quote from: G-Han on June 17, 2008, 04:08:42 AM
Quote from: Mike on June 16, 2008, 07:54:33 PMI mentioned this to admin earlier, whom they said they were taking care of it right away and removing it, but hours later, the sheet is still up, praising the plagerizer of my sheet.

Who said what? As soon as I heard I removed the sheet yesterday, within a minute.

I'm sorry, but Frank told me about this like 5 hours before I posted the warnings saying that he told the admins and when I posted it was still there. He would have told it himself but for some reason he couldn't post.