News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 08, 2017, 11:32:16 AMWait, really? You've never seen this? Man, you must have had a nice high school. I'm jealous.
No, I'm saying that your definition of the friendzone is completely wrong. What you're describing is just straight-up dumping someone.

Also, watch your tone, please, you're getting a bit hostile.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 08, 2017, 11:32:16 AMWait, really? You've never seen this? Man, you must have had a nice high school. I'm jealous.

So sorry, Wendy Walsh; I should have known that age is automatically justification to turn down someone's two cents. Please, let me bask in your implied vast knowledge and become a true expert.

I don't see how. I've already explained both methods of ending a relationship, good and bad.

Chill, he's just implying that you're young and have more experiences ahead of you still.

And actually, I'm with dudeman here. This is what I thought it meant, and I didn't think there was some other meaning to the term.

Edit: ninjad
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 08, 2017, 11:20:15 AMOlimar, there's a difference between telling a guy nicely that a friendship work out better, and a girl turning into a total witch, telling the guy they should remain friends, never speaking to him again, and immediately finding another guy. You rewrote my concept there.

If that's what's happening, then that's not what's happening. Picture it from the girl's perspective:
You make friends with a guy. You only want to be friends with him since for whatever reason you know it won't go any further than that. He, however, continues to act as though there is a chance with you. You try to make it exceedingly clear that you only want to be friends. He refuses to accept that. He reads hidden meaning into literally everything you do and is convinced you secretly love him and are being coy about it. You're not. You're just fucking not. You are being friends with him and holding him at arm's length and he is misconstruing it into romance. You make it clear you're not interested and he continues to push and push and push. It's getting fucking creepy. You are scared. He is not taking the hint and you are scared he is going to continue to think like this no matter how you react. You have tried everything to get him to understand that you are not interested, you just want to be friends. But at this point you don't even want to be friends because he is so fucking creepy. You are legitimately afraid that if you try to be more forceful he will begin to stalk you or threaten you. There is literally no recourse left to you but to cut off all contact with him.

If you think girls are in love with people and then turn around and become bitches for no reason, then you are the fucking problem, because "girls who love you turning into bitches" is not a thing that happens. If women are in love they don't do that on a dime. They just don't. It is a gross misconstruing of the circumstances and a self-victimizing mindset. It is harmful to women everywhere and is exceedingly selfish.

I know this because it happened to me and I had to get campus police to tell him not to contact me anymore.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Altissimo does it again [thumbs up]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AmpharosAndy

As a married man myself, I must concur.

I also thought we debunked the whole 'friendzone' thing last week?
innit

Dudeman

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 08, 2017, 11:55:57 AMAs a married man myself, I must concur.
wait

stop

andy is married

wat

AmpharosAndy

Yeah, we had the wedding this weekend. We went with the green and white theme suggestion in the end. I wanted to thank most of you for coming and of course to thank my best man THC (who broke the dress code by coming in red and black + yellow text).
innit

SpartanChief17

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 08, 2017, 11:55:57 AMAs a married man myself, I must concur.

Wait really?
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

SpartanChief17

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on May 08, 2017, 12:00:06 PMYeah, we had the wedding this weekend. We went with the green and white theme suggestion in the end. I wanted to thank most of you for coming and of course to thank my best man THC (who broke the dress code by coming in red and black + yellow text).
I'm not sure if your serious.  Like we were discussing this literally just a few days ago.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 08, 2017, 12:02:10 PMI'm not sure if your serious.  Like we were discussing this literally just a few days ago.
Please avoid double-posting, thanks.

Also I just now remembered the joke discussion about this so now I just look foolish.

AmpharosAndy

OH MY GEEZBISCUITS AS IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT BLOOP AND I GOT MARRIED AT THE WEEKEND WE'RE 'AVIN A TOSSIN' LAFF' INNIT111111

edit: dudeninjad
innit

LeviR.star

I apologize, everyone; I admit I got a little out of hand. I just wasn't sure what everyone's definition of "friendzone" is. I was just speaking what my school's definition was.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 08, 2017, 12:36:38 PMI apologize, everyone; I admit I got a little out of hand.
Nay problem, dood. I'm the one using all caps ;)
innit

braix

dont act like a professional on any matter no matter how qualified you think you are. no matter who you are just assume youre wrong about everything. if you dont open your mind to other views you wont ever amount to anything more than just a fool

Quote from: LeviR.star on May 08, 2017, 11:32:16 AMSo sorry, Wendy Walsh; I should have known that age is automatically justification to turn down someone's two cents. Please, let me bask in your implied vast knowledge and become a true expert.

also sass will never in any way help your situation so keep it to yourself if you dont want to kill your reputation
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.