News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I probably don't have the best advice, but I say that you should give it some more time and inspect the situation. She might show more signs of liking you, but in the meantime, try getting more comfortable with her I guess. At least that's what I'd do.

Dudeman

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on April 08, 2017, 05:32:49 PMHe said no, saying something along the lines of "I don't want to take things too fast", which isn't really a thing. Taking things too fast only really fits when one is in a relationship.
This is, uh...not true. You can "take things to fast" to try and push yourself into a relationship; it happens all the time. Like I said previously, a healthy relationship starts by taking the time to get to know someone on a regular level first before making any attempts towards romance.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

@THC idk if i'm fully understanding y'all's dynamic, but if you continuously keep asking her for hugs (even in a joking way) and shes continuously refusing, please stop ahahaha speaking from experience having guys ask for hugs is uncomfortable and i'd get unbelievably anxious if i had to keep refusing them again and again

it sounds like she might be open to it idk, but at this point i think your best bet is to just wait until she asks you again but until then. no.

AmpharosAndy

What kind of psycho rejects a hug???
innit

Dude

People who like personal space, for one.

AmpharosAndy

innit

Altissimo

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 09, 2017, 12:30:24 AMWhat kind of psycho rejects a hug???

I've known several and they weren't psychos

mikey

I don't hug people period
It makes me uncomfortable but it doesn't mean I don't like you
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

I would hug people but people judge me because I apparently don't know how to hug :P

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 09, 2017, 12:30:24 AMWhat kind of psycho rejects a hug???

get your paws off me you damn dirty human
what is shitpost

EFitTrainr

I just want to say I completely agree with Dudeman here.
Also, with what Bubbles said too. Don't assume you know how someone feels about something, unless they've explicitly told you.
I like food.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 09, 2017, 02:17:32 PMI don't hug people period
It makes me uncomfortable but it doesn't mean I don't like you

Basically this

On the flip side if I do hug you that means you should feel very loved
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mastersuperfan

"Who wants a free hug?"

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: shadowkirby on April 09, 2017, 03:14:31 PMI just want to say I completely agree with Dudeman here.
Also, with what Bubbles said too. Don't assume you know how someone feels about something, unless they've explicitly told you.
l'm not assuming I know how she feels. I have no idea how she feels. I never assume things because, from my experience, assuming things pretty much guarantees the opposite to be true. If I said something contradictory to this, it was probably me miswording something. I'm very bad at wording when it comes to things like this.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Altissimo

Quote from: mastersuperfan on April 09, 2017, 04:57:45 PM"Who wants a free hug?"

would you believe i cosplayed as him when i went to meet my bf at the airport and he didn't recognize that i was cosplaying