News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Relationships

Started by ETFROXX, February 06, 2012, 02:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Idk, just weight and see
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Altissimo

Dudeman

You guys should all be ashamed of yourselves. Athlete or not, I'm sure whoever FA finds will work out.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Smh nocturne already used that

Dudeman

Look, if my reputation is going to be that all my jokes are stolen and all my memes are stale, I might as well live up to that expectation.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Well played, Dudeman. Well played.

E. Gadd Industries

I can attest, I'm an athlete and am not fit for a relationship. I couldn't think of anything else, RIP
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

an important part of it is finding a significant other who can lift you up not bring you down
unmotivated

LeviR.star

It seems like a lot of girls in my school either hate everyone, hate themselves, or avoid contact with people in general. Mostly all the other girls are almost overly cheery. Being cheery's not a bad thing, but doesn't it go too far sometimes?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

People at your age are the stage in life where they start wanting to make an impact. They're liable to express their feelings either too much or too little in an effort to fit in, make friends, be popular, etc. And yeah, being cheery can be a bad thing if you're trying to cover up your negative emotions, or if you're knowingly acting inappropriately to a situation. But there's nothing inherently wrong about having a positive attitude the majority of the time, provided it's legitimate positivity and not put on for show.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dudeman on February 03, 2017, 07:44:12 PMPeople at your age are the stage in life where they start wanting to make an impact. They're liable to express their feelings either too much or too little in an effort to fit in, make friends, be popular, etc. And yeah, being cheery can be a bad thing if you're trying to cover up your negative emotions, or if you're knowingly acting inappropriately to a situation. But there's nothing inherently wrong about having a positive attitude the majority of the time, provided it's legitimate positivity and not put on for show.

This is all really sound advice honestly

LeviR.star

Quote from: Dudeman on February 03, 2017, 07:44:12 PMPeople at your age are the stage in life where they start wanting to make an impact. They're liable to express their feelings either too much or too little in an effort to fit in, make friends, be popular, etc. And yeah, being cheery can be a bad thing if you're trying to cover up your negative emotions, or if you're knowingly acting inappropriately to a situation. But there's nothing inherently wrong about having a positive attitude the majority of the time, provided it's legitimate positivity and not put on for show.

I second SlowPokemon's comment; this really helps, Dudeman. Thank you.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

FireArrow

How do I deal with first date nerves so I can just be myself? ;-; and no he's not an athlete that wouldn't work out

edit: fk noc already took that one
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Altissimo

whats with school age ppl here and generalizing ridiculous things about entire groups of people

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Altissimo on February 03, 2017, 09:15:05 PMwhats with school age ppl here and generalizing ridiculous things about entire groups of people
14-18 year olds are such smart groups of people what're you saying

No but in all seriousness I just celebrated 2 months with my boyfriend and I is very happy
what is shitpost