News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

NSM Secret Valentines 2012

Started by Ruto, February 05, 2012, 07:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

triforced1

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 06, 2012, 06:40:58 PMWhoever get's me is gonna be in for something special. I think ETF can vouch for that. ;D

in

That I can!

K-NiGhT

In, but this sign up feels too much like TWG...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Shadoninja

Quote from: xK-NiGhTx on February 08, 2012, 08:18:18 PMIn, but this sign up feels too much like TWG...

first thought:

"I love ripping you to shreds

sincerely

werewolves [insert name here]"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Shadoninja on February 08, 2012, 08:21:01 PMfirst thought:

"I love ripping you to shreds

sincerely

werewolves [insert name here]"
Less than three.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Dude

Ok In only if I get a girl because I'm making something that is gender specific.

EDIT: OH SHIT AM I TOO LATE? DAMNIT.

Jub3r7

Nah, doing random number thing now!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

I kinda don't suggest discussing who you got with somebody else because there's a chance that the person you're discussing it with has you, or something like that.  :P

Most of all, have fun!

e: Also, if there are any people who want to sign up late, pm me and I'll see what I can do about it!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Dude on February 09, 2012, 10:34:04 AMOk In only if I get a girl because I'm making something that is gender specific.

Heyyy...you just won't make one if it's a guy? :/

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 09, 2012, 12:54:52 PMI kinda don't suggest discussing who you got with somebody else because there's a chance that the person you're discussing it with has you, or something like that.  :P

e: Also, if there are any people who want to sign up late, pm me and I'll see what I can do about it!

Lol. Yeah, if you're late, take it to PM...that way we won't find out who you are xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Wrydryn

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 09, 2012, 12:54:52 PMI kinda don't suggest discussing who you got with somebody else because there's a chance that the person you're discussing it with has you, or something like that.  :P

Most of all, have fun!

Maybe people can double up if they want to?

Winter

I sure am happy with my secret valentine.