News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

NSM Secret Valentines 2012

Started by Ruto, February 05, 2012, 07:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Jub3r7

Hint: The name of your perpetrator begins with a consonant.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Hey Wry! You should check out the big Valentine's Day one! The art seems to be similar to the picture you got.

Hmmm... I've versed a couple of people on Mario Kart 7 now! It's not Winter... It could be Shadoninja, Clanker or Olimar! I'm guessing it's Olimar! :P
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 14, 2012, 08:25:16 PMHint: The name of your perpetrator begins with a consonant.
That only eliminates ETF...who was already eliminated. This hint was completely useless :0

New hint get!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

fingerz

Yours was not made by FINGERZ. Helpful?
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

1. That was my intention, x-K! XD

Quote from: fingerz on February 14, 2012, 08:40:59 PMHmmm... I've versed a couple of people on Mario Kart 7 now! It's not Winter... It could be Shadoninja, Clanker or Olimar! I'm guessing it's Olimar! :P
2. idk if this person even has a 3ds. o.o

Wrydryn

Quote from: fingerz on February 14, 2012, 08:40:59 PMHey Wry! You should check out the big Valentine's Day one! The art seems to be similar to the picture you got.

Hmmm... I've versed a couple of people on Mario Kart 7 now! It's not Winter... It could be Shadoninja, Clanker or Olimar! I'm guessing it's Olimar! :P

I was actually looking at the postcard you sent me and was about to guess you. (Hurray handwriting analyzing)

fingerz

CORRECT! Did you like it? :D

@Jub: YEAH! I've versed them! But it's not them 'cause you know. :P
Then it's Clanker! :D

Wrydryn

Of course! I initially thought either Roz or ETF 'cause Kingdom Hearts but you hit it spot on!

fingerz

Well, I noticed Sora in your signature so I thought: "Hey! Kingdom Hearts!" :D

Jub3r7

Quote from: fingerz on February 14, 2012, 08:45:36 PMCORRECT! Did you like it? :D

@Jub: YEAH! I've versed them! But it's not them 'cause you know. :P
Then it's Clanker! :D
Wanna race? O:

Olimar12345

Just saw them! Thanks, Shadoninja-since you're the only person I know with pushmo! (I'll download it tomorrow!)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

fingerz

I'd love to verse you, Jub! I don't have internet now, but maybe this weekend. I'll keep you posted. :D

Jub3r7

I just raced dude and shado and according to shado, I lag a lot. o.o

But I still won out of four races so it's cool B)

Winter

Quote from: Ruto on February 14, 2012, 07:29:59 PMHahaha, I know mine's from Winter from those patterns! :D Thank you so much!

Also I noticed the little hearts all over the Ruto balloon xD

:')

Hahaha, so much love from and to everyone today^^

You remember my drawing style from your birthday present, I presume?