News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

NSM Secret Valentines 2012

Started by Ruto, February 05, 2012, 07:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Whoever get's me is gonna be in for something special. I think ETF can vouch for that. ;D

in

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Wrydryn

As other people seem to say, Wry not? (in)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Jub3r7

Quote from: Ruto on February 05, 2012, 07:54:29 PMNo complaints on who you get and who he/she is.

Don't swap your recipient with someone else even if you "don't like him/her".
No exceptions!  ;D
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

spitllama

I don't even know what I'd do. It'd be really lame. Can't do anything with computer art.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DrP

Quote from: spitllama on February 06, 2012, 09:22:03 PMI don't even know what I'd do. It'd be really lame. Can't do anything with computer art.
You can draw it and scan it

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I hate MAKING computer art. I don't have a tablet so its annoying to me, I can't make good drawings.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

SuperFireKirby

I do.

Oh computer graphics last year when I completed every assignment a week ahead of time and spent the rest of it making stuff like that.

Jub3r7

Sign-ups are closing tonight! Hurry up if you want to participate!

fingerz

Make sure you send me this as quickly as you can, Jub! I need to be able to get this early tomorrow to come up with something. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.