News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[GB] Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - "Rival Appears"

Started by the_last_sheikah, January 30, 2012, 03:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

Completed by Bespinben

I've seen sheet music for this before, but it sounded odd and was too cluttered.  Anyone want to make one with both left and right hand parts to it?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

spitllama

I can't believe I'm asking this but how did you put the video into your post instead of just a url?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: spitllama on January 30, 2012, 03:31:31 PMI can't believe I'm asking this but how did you put the video into your post instead of just a url?

There is a button under the "Change Color" drop down that says YouTube.  Click it, and paste the url in between the two brackets.  There is no such thing as a stupid question.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bespinben

I am stricken aghast seeing that somehow we do not yet have an arrangement of Gary's Theme on the site. I will arrange it myself.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

Unlike most requests in this forum, you get yours fulfilled immediately! Enjoy~

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow/Green:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Rival Appears / Gary's Theme":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Bespinben on January 30, 2012, 11:16:41 PMUnlike most requests in this forum, you get yours fulfilled immediately! Enjoy~

What is this? You're making the rest of us look bad :P

Bespinben

Nah, if anything, I'm making myself look bad. I still have an unfinished MUS of Pokémon HGSS National Park that has only 20 measures so far, and that request has been sitting in this forum since July.

the_last_sheikah

Thanks a ton Bespinben.
Like a Boss tempo! You have made my day!

Bespinben

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on January 31, 2012, 09:39:42 AMLike a Boss tempo! You have made my day!

Well of course. This is Gary *beeping* Oaks theme after all. Age 10 and eight girlfriends.