News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

sonic130's arrangements

Started by sonic130, April 21, 2008, 05:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

The paper mario one sounds good, but i dont remember the original one well enough to judge if its accurate.
The Mario party 2 ones sound good too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

sonic130

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 07, 2008, 06:02:15 PMThe paper mario one sounds good, but i dont remember the original one well enough to judge if its accurate.
The Mario party 2 ones sound good too

Okay, thanks.

Lildigipoke2

The Blue Skys Yonder song...the download is not working....well not for me....i don't know why....everything else worked

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

starpikachu

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on May 09, 2008, 03:53:51 PMThe Blue Skys Yonder song...the download is not working....well not for me....i don't know why....everything else worked
not working for me either...

sonic130

K, I fixed the link. It was just media fire that was acting up.

PseudoMario16

sonic130

PseudoMario16

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 07, 2008, 06:02:15 PMThe paper mario one sounds good, but i dont remember the original one well enough to judge if its accurate.

i listened to the real song again, and your arrangement is pretty accurate

sonic130

Quote from: PseudoMario16 on May 11, 2008, 07:30:37 PM

i listened to the real song again, and your arrangement is pretty accurate

Okay, that's good. Thanks for taking the time to listen to it  :)

sonic130

Hey guys, I just finished the Ocarina of time medley from brawl. Let me know what you think :D

starpikachu

Nice job so far on the Ocarina of Time Medley. I need to look at that on my other computer because the Notepad here doesn't have the right font installed and the notes just appear as random symbols.

BTW, where were you? I didn't see you come here in a long time.

sonic130

Thanks :)  And I haven't been here in a while because I've been really busy with school, and sports. But I don't have any more tests coming up except for exams that are in like 2 weeks :( , and I just finished my world history project, so I finally got some free time to finish this up :D

Sirus

great job on the medley
you should ask someone to combine those two parts for you
and when theyre combined add a repeat at the end that goes all the way back to the beginning

edit:
and ask someone to add t8vas in the beginning b/c too any ledger lines :P on part 1 that is
and on measure 1 the single eight note sounds off (part 1)

i think part2 is great

sonic130

Thanks, and do you know of anyone who can put the 2 parts together? If you do, I'll message them.

Sirus

ask in like the Help! section of the forums or something  :P
its anyone with finale songwriter or higher