News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Because Dude is always like this. I'm still not really sure about him tho.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

I...what? Blueflower, that was the craziest thing I've ever seen.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

SlowPokemon, I'm sorry about that earlier...as its been said SOO Many times...I am inexperienced and still are not sure what I'm doing...I guess I voted for you becasue you were one of the main persuers when I was being suspected the first night...ummm....I'm gonna go with Dude instead.
Party Hard!
[close]

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 05, 2012, 06:42:04 PMI...what? Blueflower, that was the craziest thing I've ever seen.
Crazy? :I
What he did was a bit silly but I wouldn't call it a reason to vote for him.

Greg

I doubt wolves would go around voting for confirmed humans.

Switching to KN, his inactivity still compromises him because theory above, with SFK's addon.

Greg

Quote[19:23:01]   gzgregory   Anyways switched to KN
[19:25:07]   Bird   why?
[19:25:33]   gzgregory   because he's inactive
[19:25:39]   gzgregory   and at least one wolf is probably inactive
[19:25:44]   gzgregory   dude is always inactive
[19:26:02]   gzgregory   blueflower voted for a confirmed human, which i doubt a wolf would do if they were paying ANY attention at all
[19:26:07]   gzgregory   *almost-confirmed
[19:26:17]   gzgregory   and KN hasn't posted anything of value since page 6
[19:26:26]   gzgregory   mostly "STORY'S AWESOME"

Bit more fleshing out of my vote above.

Jub3r7

He didn't state aloud his opinion on guardians claiming until he claimed himself. :P

Bird

Tally:
3 Votes - Dude - (Bird, vermilionvermin, Kman96)
1 Vote - xKnightx - (gzgregory)
1 Vote - Bird - (blueflower999)
1 Vote - Jub3r7 - (xKnightX)
1 Vote - vermilionvermin (Dude)
1 Vote - blueflower999 - (SlowPokemon)

SuperFireKirby has not voted yet.

List of all votes made this phase in order:
verm: blueflower
gzg: dude
dude: safety on verm
xK: safety on jub
Kman: slowpokemon
blueflower: verm
gzg: blueflower
blueflower: no vote
verm: dude
Bird: dude
slowpokemon: kman
blueflower: bird
slowpokemon: blueflower
Kman96: Dude
gzg: KN

Current votes:
gzgregory: KN
Kman96: Dude
SlowPokemon: Blueflower
Blueflower999: Bird
Bird: Dude
Vermilionvermin: Dude
xK: Jub3r7
Dude: vermilionvermin
SuperFireKirby: no vote

So right now, Dude is poised to take the axe. I think at this point I would prefer to see blueflower999 go over him (since he still hasn't explained his reasoning for voting me but not SlowPokemon), but I don't want to set a 2 v. 2 KITB up, since that basically allows the wolves to choose who gets lynched. So I guess the people who have been making safeties just need to make up their minds about who they want lynched.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Dude

I'm cool with this.

*Goes back to playing Touhoumon.*

blueflower999

Quote from: Bird on February 05, 2012, 06:11:10 PMWhoa, whoa whoa whoa.

Did anybody else just see that?

I mention that Kman is suspicious and don't vote for him. Immediately after me, SlowPokemon votes for kman. Then blueflower999 votes for me? That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't blueflower999 vote for the person who wants kman lynched?

You've got some explaining to do Mr. Flower.
OK, I finally got a chance to be on. So, the reason I found that a little suspicious, Bird, was that people who give good reasons for voting people are fine by me. Even if it's against myself. I can respect that. However, in my opinion, you gave a vote against Kman for something that could have easily been a beginner's mistake. However, Slow's reason isn't entirely justified, but it makes a bit more sense to me than your's does. Slow probably would have been my next prime suspect, but I seem to find reason with his vote more than I find reason with your's.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

blueflower999

And also, I'm in the chat, in case anyone wants to interrogate me.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Jamaha, this is why we need spoilers. :(
Anyways, first night phase:

1. Saint Swooper/Dude
Swooper posts that everyone else is jelly of him being the main character and that he agrees that the seer should not claim.

Second post responds to me that he doesn't see why other item holders should claim.

Third post comments on ray's mistaken suspicion list on how there is a mistake within his mistake... misteption??

Fourth post complains about not being able to get on the chat.

2. vermilionvermin
First post votes no to seer claiming due to "high probability that something goes wrong" because 1/4 chance of wolf being the seer and 1/4 chance of the seering result being wrong.

Second post, changes his mind and agrees that the seer should claim because 1. Gives us something to go off of, 2. organizes those with the guarding items (but guardians shouldn't be told who's going to be seered because they could be a wolf,) and 3. Makes sure the seer isn't killed n1 (and also keeping in mind that the guarding's should be kept down low "because letting the wolves know who we're guarding would be really really bad.".

Third post states that he doesn't see the harm in having both guardians claim publicly, [but it turns out there was a good reason for only one of them to claim.] It's okay though because he wasn't the only one who made that mistake.  :P

Fourth post basically says that as long as the second guard claims, x-K will guard whoever he wants and the other guardian should guard me.

Fifth post tells swooper how to get to irc.

3. blueflower999
First post states 1. that he doesn't have an item, 2. looks like it's going to be a great game, 3. wouldn't hurt if person with item 1 claimed. (this was posted after I already claimed item one??? D:)

4. shadowkirby
First post pretty much tells us that he knows K-Man in real life.

Second post tells people to gogogo to irc.

Third post, two posts later, says the same thing.

Fourth post states that he plans on interrogating kman between classes.

Fifth post says kman is lying when I don't really see what's contradictory about it. :(

5. Wrydryn/Bird
First post is on page three?? and comments on the story.

Second post commands people to post the logs and also posted a log mostly between shadowkirby, raymondbdl, and kman.
(9:21:37 PM) Kman96: I am gonna hide my identity until the end, or if Im lynched or wolfed
That sounds kinda strange but I don't think you'd expect to be wolfed if you were a wolf.

6. gzgregory
First post suggests for the seer to claim and be secretly guarded to reveal the result next phase, but not to trust results 100% because 1. seer might be a wolf, 2. painters and millers.

Second post thinks that guardians should claim publicly but he's actually the one who points out the reasoning in a chat log why we can't have BOTH of them claim.

Third post explains gogogo to kman and links to the chat, saying that there isn't much to discuss at that point.

Fourth post explains why raymond's pairings of suspicions can be explained by external factors.

Here, gzgregory presses the witness for more information. (HOLD IT!)

Gzg explains why people became more suspicious of the witness after his earlier defense.

7. SlowPokemon
First post tries to summarize events but words something I said wrong. :(
What I said:
QuoteAlso, I don't see any harm in having item carriers 2 or 3 claim to me via pm; even if I were a wolf, wolfing one of them isn't going to stop the item from being passed around the next phase.
What he said I said:
QuoteE) Jub claims to have item no. 1 and says he would like the other item holders to claim to him. He further explains that "even if he wanted to wolf them, the items are just going to be passed around again next phase."
After summarizing that he states his opinion on guardian claims - "From what I could tell, everything seems to be heating up quickly via the items, somewhat of a gimmick to attract activity. I think the other two holders should claim, if not to the thread then at least to Jub."

Second Post comments on ray's mistaken suspicion of people who thought it was okay for guardians to claim.

Next post makes me slightly suspicious of slow because of his confidence that kman is a wolf (Because of what raymond quoted?) He states that kman's reaction was just dot dot dot. However, iirc, slow plays like this normally??

8. Raymondbl
Sometimes I say there's not reason to analyze dead ppl cuz they're dead, but that's just because I'm being lazy. D:

First post comments that he would rather specialize in piano performance than in wood carving.
And then suggests that I could be overthrown as master???? he's totes a wuff because of that.
...Then states that wry CAN'T be a wolf because of his role in the story, when (hopefully) everyone knows that story roles have nothing to do with actual roles.

Then he also asks Mashi... if items are passed to different people after the night phase is over, and if so, he sees no harm in claiming.
Then he makes a suspicion list that includes everybody he thinks were okay with guardians claiming (even tho swooper was actually against it at first.)
Also comments on blueflower's post saying that what he says is logically explained.

This post names pairs of people he suspects, asks about popo in a chat log and asks what touche means.

This post considers gzgregory being right and quotes that makes him suspect kman; however, everything kman says that is "suspicious" can be explained by inexperience. :P

The post after that states that he agrees with slow about kman definitely being a wolf?, laughs at the prospect of shadowkirby interrogating kman, mentions SFK because he's playing really low key like last game when he was a wolf, but considers the fact that it might be because nothing much has happened.
He also suggests that kman should be seered. >.>

The one after that doesn't like kman's defense.

9. xK-NiGhTx
First post says something about plants??? makes a pun involving the words plan and inception.

Second post quotes Mashi's WHOLE post just to comment on ONE paragraph, saying that he "understand[s his] paragraph now...hehehe...Mashi u so hilarious"

Third post - "Oh i forgot. I have item #2"

10. Jub3r7
First Post

Second Post

Two point Fifth Post because it was just a comment on the story.

Third Post

Three point Third Post

Three point Sixth Post

Fourth post

Fifth post - Important part of this log is this:
23:28   gzgregory   In that case, second person claiming is less useful.
23:28   jub   But I suppose it wouldn't really hurt anything?
23:28   gzgregory   Nope.
23:29   gzgregory   Oh maybe it would, actually
23:29   jub   ?
23:29   gzgregory   Then the wolves can target that person
23:29   gzgregory   wait can you guard yourself
23:29   jub   nope
23:29   gzgregory   yeah then
23:29   jub   Anyways, why would the wolves kill him?
23:29   gzgregory   Because it's a certain kill.
23:30   gzgregory   Otherwise they might hit the second person's guard
23:30   jub   GASP, logic
23:30   Verm   So then it would be good to have the second guy quiet
23:30   gzgregory   Mhm
23:30   StSwooper   now i am back to being against it despite my dumb logic
23:30   jub   Okay ty gzgregory

this is the post that apparently NO ONE believed?
*add on to last post.

11. SuperFireKirby
First post comments on the incredible speed of the sign-up thread.

Second post, two pages later, SFK claims wolf (referring to his wolf avatar, of course!)

12. Kman96
First post comments on his inexperience.

Second post responds to Slow's summary point L and says that shadowkirby is making it weird.

Next post defends himself.

Wait, what WILL happen? The wolves winning? D: I don't think so. I hope you're referring to the loss of a human player.

Here, kman is pressed for more information. O: (OBJECTION!)

0. Mashi
First post starts the game.

Second Post is worth vermillion dollars and sorta promises more story in a slightly vague way. (If he doesn't write the stories, he's probs a wuff! D:)

Third post comments on my comment of the story and also links kman to The Werewolf Game Official Rules.

Fourth Post confirms my answer to ray's question and complies to his story request.

Fifth Post commends ray for use of vermillion dollars.

Sixth Post updates the phase and announces shadowkirby's death as well as Swooper's replacement.

Pretty much all of the suspicion on kman can be explained by his inexperience.
Swooper was acting perfectly normal, and Dude is acting like a normal human as well at the moment.

He doesn't try to defend himself because he doesn't want to get overly stressed about twg; I sorta remember him saying that in a chat a while back.

I also disagree with lynching blueflower; his vote seemed odd at first but his explanation made plenty of sense.
Also, blueflower, bird is sort of a confirmed human so yeah don't vote for him.

Pretty much, a lot of people here have something for them, excluding SFK, x-N, and vermillionvermin.
I know I only went through the first night phase but I've been keeping up with the current night phase as well.

Voting k-N, because I'm hoping for a not-dude lynch.

blueflower999

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 06, 2012, 03:47:20 PMI also disagree with lynching blueflower; his vote seemed odd at first but his explanation made plenty of sense.
Also, blueflower, bird is sort of a confirmed human so yeah don't vote for him.
Whoa, that was hard to quote the whole thing. XD
OK, guys. For reasons explained above, changing vote to Slow
Bulbear! Blueflower999

vermilionvermin

I think something which ought to be addressed is the wolves' seemingly radical change in targets.  Jub's wolfing seemed more like it was blatantly going for an experienced player while Shadowkirby's seemed to be picking a player out from the masses in an attempt to avoid guarding.

I've tried to come up with an explanation for Shadowkirby's wolfing, but I can't.  Does anyone have any thoughts?

SlowPokemon

@blueflower Whoa what? Why me? :/ just because I have my vote on you? It's pretty much a safety at this point because after reading Jub's post I have to agree with most of it. You shouldn't vote someone just because he's voting you. And you said "for reasons explained above" when I don't see any of your reasons.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.