News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on February 05, 2012, 11:50:58 AMWhy the hell did kman vote for me?
Prolly a safety. I don't think he understands how the whole voting thing works, but I could be wrong.

vermilionvermin

If I'm going to be lynched, I'd like it to be more than on just a bandwagon and a safety.

I'm in the chat right now and will answer any questions about my suspicions.

Greg

On second thought, Dude is always under the radar, whether human or wolf.

Blueflower.

blueflower999

I have to admit, Verm is sounding accusatory, but human. No vote
Bulbear! Blueflower999

vermilionvermin

Blueflower's not acting out of self-preservation right now, but instead acting in the best interest of the humans.

I'm shifting my vote to Dude then.

SuperFireKirby

While lynching an inactive is not always a bad move, it is usually saved for larger games where you've got some humans to spare. In a game with this few of humans, it's probably best to vote for someone based on somewhat more evidence than inactivity.

Also, I'm not sure that the wolfings were made to look like the wolf isnt paying attention to the game, but more so just the mistakes of a less experienced wolf/twg player. But the chances are, you'd have this newer player paired with someone with more experience, seeing as most of the players have been in quite a few games. They might not have necessarily been inactive for the first night/day, but they could have been absent for all of night 2, allowing the wolfing of jub to be sent in and victoriously DENIED.

Now, I think rayray was probably a wolf, which leaves us with 2 wolves. One inactive, 1 inexperienced.

Jub and Kman - Prolly humans

Gz, Verm, and Slow - Maybe humans

Mr. Bird and Winter - Not sure

Dude and xK -Maybe wolves

Blueflower - Prolly wolf

Mashi - WOLF

SFK - Sexy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Bird

Okay so I sort of read the thread. I skipped the chat logs since there's not really any reason for me to read a conversation like that. If you want to bold certain bits, or make an analysis of the conversations though, go ahead. But just posting the conversation? What's the point of that?

Pet peeve of mine.

Anyway, the only people who stuck out to me as suspicious are Dude and Kman9329. I also thought that raymondbl was acting pretty human, and I'm not really sure how he got lynched.

"But Bird, don't you remember? Kman932942 was seered green!"

Yeah, well that doesn't really matter. He was definitely the most suspicious player on Night 1, so if he was a wolf, he definitely would have been painted.

And Dude, has just been unhelpful and voting people without good reasons. The way I understand it, that's sort of his shtick, but it doesn't make him seem more human. He also replaced Swooper, who was against the seer coming out on n1, which seems pretty dumb.

I'm in the chat now if anybody wants to ask me anything.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Jub3r7

I made a post that said I had somebody in mind to seer that wasn't kman.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bird

I know. I saw that and didn't buy it.

SlowPokemon

I have to go with bird because that's how I've felt the whole time, but I'm voting Kman rather than Dude, he still hasn't given me a reason for voting me. Considering Dude's defense that "he doesn't understand voting" he's not much use to us anyway if he is a human.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: Bird on February 05, 2012, 03:01:47 PM"But Bird, don't you remember? Kman932942 was seered green!"

Yeah, well that doesn't really matter. He was definitely the most suspicious player on Night 1, so if he was a wolf, he definitely would have been painted.
He could easily have made a rookie mistake. I would know, it's hard to first start off in TWG without any experience. I think you should forget Kman's mistakes, or ask him to explain them so that you don't end up lynching an innocent human just because they made an inexperienced decision. Bird
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Because I believe we still have one more day, I'll post something that vaguely resembles a suspicion list.

Not really suspicious: Me, gzgregory, SlowPokemon, Bird, Kman.

Somewhere in the middle (not really sure about): blueflower and Dude.

Which leaves: vermillionvermin, xK-NiGhTx, and SuperFireKirby.

If you disagree with one of my non-suspicions, tell me one thing you think is wolfy about them and I'll try to counter act that point.

Also blueflower, bird is sorta probably not a wolf?

Jub3r7

Jub   I think you're human because of the fact that I was guarded by you and also wolfed during the same phase.
20:56   Jub   If you were a wolf, there was either really horrible communication or this was a facade to make you seem human.
20:56   Jub   However, if it were the latter, you probably would have mentioned it.
20:57   Jub   I think I'm the first one to mention this.
20:59   Bird   what
20:59   Bird   oh
20:59   Bird   yeah i didn't even think of that

Bird

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 05, 2012, 06:04:35 PMHe could easily have made a rookie mistake. I would know, it's hard to first start off in TWG without any experience. I think you should forget Kman's mistakes, or ask him to explain them so that you don't end up lynching an innocent human just because they made an inexperienced decision. Bird
Whoa, whoa whoa whoa.

Did anybody else just see that?

I mention that Kman is suspicious and don't vote for him. Immediately after me, SlowPokemon votes for kman. Then blueflower999 votes for me? That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't blueflower999 vote for the person who wants kman lynched?

You've got some explaining to do Mr. Flower.

vermilionvermin

Question:  Why aren't SFK and Dude on equal levels of suspicion?