News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Jub3r7

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

That's why I wanted to start discussion early, so we're not rushed for voting????
Your response was that there wasn't much to discuss; we sort of have 11 pages to look through.

Look at each post and the possible motivations behind that post for that person; note inactive players.
Summarize the motivations of their posts as a whole and from there choose somebody to vote.

After you've looked at everyone, people can look at the post you made analyzing their behavior, and it if it actually makes sense, it might actually help to prove your humanity.

brb so not hypocritical by doing it myself.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Oh yeah, and it doesn't hurt to analyze dead people; lynched players might be human, leading players in their vote might be wolves.
Wolfed people may have said something to get themselves wolfed or were in a position that would frame somebody else if they were to be wolfed.

Dude

Safety on vermilionvermin

Too tired to defend myself atm, so g'night.

Jub3r7

SO GUYS I'VE BEEN TYPING UP AN ANALYZATION POST FOR THE PAST HOUR AND A HALF AND IT'S NO WHERE NEAR DONE.

I JUST GOT TO THE THIRD PAGE.

You'll probably see the post tomorrow of everything from the first night phase. D:
How long are you extending the phase, Mashi?

Mashi

Well, I never actually was going to, but I suppose it would be all right if I extended it until tomorrow until 9PM EST; it wouldn't be the first time this game had a Phase 24 hours longer than it should have been!

But yes, everyone; this game was off to a good start, so keep it that way!

Winter

K-NiGhT

Safety on Jub until i can analyze what's going on. Plus if we can't get anything done we can just have each person have one vote. Nothing happens if it's a tie right?

People that have been voted for so far:
blueflower999
Dude
vermillionvermin
Jub3r7

People that haven't been voted for yet...
SuperFireKirby
Bird
Kman96
gzgregory
SlowPokemon

(hope i didn't forget anyone!)

If anybody finds a problem with this strategy, remember it's only a last resort if we can't get anything done before the end of this phase.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

If there's a tie, a random Player will be killed among the Players that tied.  This is a term referred to as a KitB (Knife in the Box).

Also, I changed my avatar, Cirno.

Kman96

So that means...if I'm human, Jub is human too! :D

Welcome to the party Jub. My vote is for SlowPokemon
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on February 05, 2012, 08:58:35 AMSo that means...if I'm human, Jub is human too! :D

Welcome to the party Jub. My vote is for SlowPokemon
Why didn't you give a reason? You should try to give a reason when voting, even if your reason is just a safety.   ???
Well, again, sorry for being inactive, everybody.
Quote from: vermilionvermin on February 04, 2012, 04:59:15 PM3. blueflower999 - Inactive
Just because I'm inactive doesn't make me any higher candidate for being a wolf than if I was active. I think the main reason I haven't been to active is because in the last game I was a wolf/seer and had a lot of things to do but this game with just being a human I don't have enough stuff to contemplate. Still some, but not as much as before. So I don't think being inactive is a real good reason to suspect me. Verm
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Greg

Quote from: blueflower999 on February 05, 2012, 09:27:49 AMJust because I'm inactive doesn't make me any higher candidate for being a wolf than if I was active. I think the main reason I haven't been to active is because in the last game I was a wolf/seer and had a lot of things to do but this game with just being a human I don't have enough stuff to contemplate. Still some, but not as much as before. So I don't think being inactive is a real good reason to suspect me.
I beg to differ.
Read through verm's post again. The wolfings definitely look like they were made by someone not paying close attention to the game, especially the attempt on Jub. It seems like you didn't read the post completely and are just retaliating.

Still, my vote stays on Dude due to his safety.

vermilionvermin

Expanding on what gz said, the reason I'm suggesting that inactive players are wolves is that the wolfings don't make a whole lot of sense.  Someone who was paying attention to the game wouldn't have wolfed Shadowkirby or Jub. 

Shadowkirby's killing seems like it was done to avoid killing someone like Wry, SFK, or Slow, who might be guarded.  But Raymond being the only person who was against the first guardian claiming made it pretty obvious that Raymond had the second guarding item.

Jub's wolfing was also an odd choice because of how easily one could have argued that he and Kman were wolves.  A lot of people suspected Kman until Jub's seering.  He likely would have been lynched yesterday instead of Raymond were it not for Jub's seering.  Wolfing Jub pretty much eliminates that possibility.

I'm now more sure that Dude and Blueflower are wolves together.  Blueflower just bandwagoned Dude's safety.  If the phase ended right now, I would be lynched.

I also think the fact that I recognized these connections points to the fact that I'm human.

SlowPokemon

Why the hell did kman vote for me?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999