News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Yes, I did it for humourous value. :P

K-NiGhT

Hey guys got my iPod. Again, sorry for inactivity. And this is going to sound really hypocritical but for inactivity i'm going to vote for SFK. I at least gave a reason for my inactivity which, in my opinion, is perfectly reasonable.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, I'll admit I really have no reason for my inactivity, other than a shitload of homework and school related stress.

This has just been a all around bad game for me which I haven't really been able to get myself to play. I see I'm prolly gonna get lynched, which wouldn't be too much of a problem except that the humans would be one step closer to losing.(Human to wolf ratio related-ness) So I shall be determined to keep myself alive for the good of humanity.

I'll be in IRC if anyone wishes to blast me with accusations and whatnot. I'll be waiting.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 08, 2012, 06:57:03 PMYeah, I'll admit I really have no reason for my inactivity, other than a shitload of homework and school related stress.
This is why i'm glad i have my iPod so i can check more often and not be inactive. I know your pain. (Stoopid algebra 2...)

vermilionvermin

Whenever people tend to bring up inactives, they often have tendencies.  Humans tend to suspect those for whom they find it odd to be inactive, and wolves tend to suspect those who aren't wolves.

Based upon this principle, it makes most sense that the inactive for whom I should vote is the one who not only is normally active, but also seems to be completely evading suspicion.

That person is Slow.

SlowPokemon

Lolwat

I'm evading suspicion for a reason and it's not inactivity when there's nothing more to say. I'm getting the feeling you're voting me just because I voted you.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

vermilionvermin

In the past four pages, you've had two game-related posts.

SlowPokemon

You act like that isn't normal of me :P I kinda have a life beyond TWG. I played one really good game a long time ago, that doesn't make me an all-star like you seem to think.

So, no, I'm not usually active. At least I haven't been this game or last game, and probably the couple games prior. I 'll have to check, but still.

Yeah I don't really get your logic. I never really understood how inactivity=wolf anyway.

K-NiGhT

Well i think inactivity makes a person seem like they're avoiding saying anything that could potentially get them lynched.

vermilionvermin

The reason I'm voting inactives is because the wolfings don't make sense.  Wolfing Jub night 2 eliminates the potential for the wolves to frame Jub and Kman as wolves together.  Shadowkirby's wolfing Night 1 doesn't seem to make any sort of sense at all.

That's why I believe the wolves are inactive.

SlowPokemon

Kk I see your logic there. But now that you mention that...

The wolfings DON'T make any sense. At all. That would imply that the wolf had no idea what he was doing. Which points to the wolf being a new player.

The more I think of it, the more logical it seems that Kman should be a wolf. I thought that from the beginning. But...I just don't understand what the deal was with him being green. That screws everything up again! This game makes NO SENSE, I am entirely befuddled and only grow more so the more I think about it.

Kman96

I am not a wolf!  I've said it a BILLION times.

I'm human. I really am! Why does no one believe me...I think the wolves are continually trying to frame me...in fact, no ones really pointed out that idea of a new player being a wolf until you, as if no one had ever noticed a detail like such...as if you were trying to frame means well...

Just a thought.
Party Hard!
[close]

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Kman96 on February 08, 2012, 09:08:12 PMI am not a wolf!  I've said it a BILLION times.

I'm human. I really am! Why does no one believe me...I think the wolves are continually trying to frame me...in fact, no ones really pointed out that idea of a new player being a wolf until you, as if no one had ever noticed a detail like such...as if you were trying to frame means well...

Just a thought.

LOL. Just saying, you're never going to avoid suspicion by saying "I'm not a wolf." No one will just believe you. It's annoying but it's true. And personally, you being a wolf only works in theory. All evidence with you points otherwise.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Kman96 on February 08, 2012, 09:08:12 PMI am not a wolf!  I've said it a BILLION times.
You can't just say you're not a wolf. No one would believe you. That'd be like saying you were a wolf. Like, say...Mashi just told everyone he was a wolf. That'd be entirely ridiculous but do you think people would believe him? well...probably but that's not the point. The point is you can't just claim something wothout hard evidence.