News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? Visit the Help Guides forum for some tips!

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bird

Quote from: gzgregory on February 07, 2012, 06:22:12 PMIt can't have been a ruse, because otherwise Bird would be exposing somebody right about now.

I expect that the wolves would expect Jub to be guarded since he's "more" confirmed, and would have targeted Bird. Therefore the most likely scenario to me is that the guarding items were given to wolves.

...meaning there's at least two wolves left. Possibly three.

This ain't good.

IRC?
I couldn't agree more. The only situation I can come up with, where it makes sense to wolf Jub3r7 is either if the wolves are EXTREMELY daring, or had both of the guarding items. I think it's safe to say there's either two or three wolves left, so let's not waste this phase.

Who had the seer item, and who did they use it on?
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Bird

I think it's safe to say that the seer isn't somebody who's posted already, or they would have shared the results (whether they're a wolf or a human).

So from the list of living players:
Dude
Verm
Bird
GZG
SlowPokemon

xK-night-x
SFK
Kman

Meaning that the person with the seering item was either xk, Dude, or Jub3r7. None of the options seem terribly promising.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Through talking to Bird, I was reminded of something he tends to do as a wolf:  Completely ignore his wolf partners.  Without taking a stance on them, he doesn't have to take any flak for defending them, and he doesn't have to risk lynching them.  I'll be attacking the current problem under this mindset.  This isn't a ranking on suspicion.

Dude - was discussed quite a bit yesterday. 
Verm - so damn attractive that nobody can stop talking about him
Bird - CAW CAW.
GZG - Nobody really talked about him being a wolf, but he's been acting human anyways so BLAH BLAH BLAH.
SlowPokemon - I really don't know why nobody talked about him.  He's quiet and fits the role of the inactive player as well as anybody.
xK-night-x - Seems to be everyone's go-to "let's lynch an inactive" guy.  Enough people seem to be talking about lynching him that the hipster in me says he's not a wolf and the wolves are picking on him.
SFK - Definitely brought up more than most as the go-to inactive to lynch.  He's been picking up his activity though.
Kman - Seems to be flying pretty much under the radar after he was seered green.

I don't know what it means for our lynching, but I figured it should be taken into account.

Bird

I guess I'll give a player-by-player analysis also.

Dude - There is literally no way to determine whether or not he's a wolf or a human. Apparently he's likely to give up no matter which side he's on (why is he even playing if that's the case?). Not my number one suspicion any more by any means, but he's done incredibly little to suggest that he's human.
Verm - He hasn't done anything outright suspicious besides pushing the raymond lynch which I disagreed with. He's fooled me before though, so we should probably keep an eye on him.
Gzg - Probably the player I trust the most at this point in the game. He's been helpful and acting human this entire game.
SlowPokemon - Can't really recall anything significant that he's done. Immediately responded to my blueflower999 suspicion, and then called it a safety. I don't know NSM TWG that well, but isn't this guy supposed to be kind of an all-star? I think it's odd then, that he's so forgettable.
xnightxk - Completely forgot that this guy was playing. I can't remember anything that he's done, but he could be just about anybody's wolf partner at this point. I'm actually kind of surprised he hasn't been lynched yet.
Kman - Has been acting weird, and it's hard to tell whether his behavior is just nooby or wolfy. I read the last game where he was a wolf, and most of his posts were just random and succinct statements, usually echoing other people's thoughts. I haven't seen anything that differentiates behavior from that game with behavior from this game.
SuperFireKirby - Yeah, I don't really remember him either. What has he done?

I feel like I'm kind of handicapped by the fact that I joined the game late, but I don't remember what a lot of people have done. It looks like both the humans AND the wolves are flying under the radar at this point. If I was going to make an ordered list of people in order of most to least suspicious to me, this is what it would look like:

1= SFK
1= xKnight
3. kman
4. SlowPokemon
5. vermilionvermin
6. Dude
7. GZG
8. Bird

Not really a concrete list, but whatever. I think that a great way to handle this day phase would be to have everybody make arguments as to why they are human. It'll help me decide, and it'll probably help the rest of you guys as well.

Kman96

Uh, Bird, FYI...this is my first game... :/ so idk who you're comparing me to...
Party Hard!
[close]

Bird

Yeah, I can't edit that mistake out. I was confusing you with blueflower! The first part of the statement still stands though.

<Verm2-D2> bird this is kman's first game
<Bird> well who said that thing
<Bird> listen
<Bird> i think kman said it
<Verm2-D2> you said in a prior game he was a wolf
<Bird> OH
<Bird> that was blueflower
<Bird> oops
<Verm2-D2> i think you mean blueflower
<Bird> whatever
<Bird> yeah lol
<Bird> man all these people blend together!!!

Kman96

Lol haha, it's ok. Maybe ill get to be a wolf in a future game.

I'm still human, guys! Believe it or not!
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

Kman96

Idk really, Verm. I've just been observing, posting odd comments every now and then because I'm one of those kinds of people who hate doing things wrong, and I want the humans to win, therefore, I havent done much of voting or suspecting and analyzing as I probably should have done.

I also like observing...the only thing wrong with that is when your suddenly the most suspicious one... :/ I like this game.

Anyone could be anything, but I am a human.
Party Hard!
[close]

Mashi

Kman96, you aren't permitted to edit your posts in TWG.  I won't penalise you for now, but be sure to remember for future reference.

Bird

Dude

sorry had work and then dr appt. so exhausted atm. gnight.

ipod safari sucks btw.

Kman96

Oh shoot. Sorry guys...i changed it from "might have" to "probably" because I didn't want to sound uneducated and without grammar. Won't happen again.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Mashi on February 08, 2012, 01:18:33 PMKman96, you aren't permitted to edit your posts in TWG.  I won't penalise you for now, but be sure to remember for future reference.

I find it funny that this post is edited :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.