News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Soooo guardians can you please claim to me? D:
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Kman96

This is getting exciting, guys!!! I'm actually really enjoying this game, now that I think about it...

I don't have any items. 
Party Hard!
[close]

K-NiGhT

Sorry for my inactivity, haven't had my iPod to check constantly and haven't had time to get on a computer...so if i'm inactive that's prolly why.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

vermilionvermin

Jub3r7

so guys the only item claim i got was from a person who wasn't even playing? D:

Meaning that I'm probably going to die tonight. :(
Anyways, if I do die, please consider my top three suspects! And by consider I mean destroy. :P

Mashi

1. Wolf Painter - Sends the Host a PM every Night Phase with the name of a Player and a Colour.  For that Night Phase, that Player will be seered that Colour.
2. Wolf
3. Wolf
4. Miller - Human seered Red.  Is told that he is Human.
5. Miller - Human seered Red.  Is told that he is Human.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Item 1 - Seering Item
Item 2 - Guarding Item (Cannot be used on self)
Item 3 - Guarding Item (Cannot be used on self)

These 3 Items will be distributed to 3 random Players every Night Phase for the first 3 Night Phases (Wolves can also receive Items).  Afterwards, only Item 1 will be distributed to a random Player every Night Phase.  Items may not be saved to be used at a later Phase.

Night 3 has ended.  Jub3r7 has been wolfed!  It is now Day 3.   Day 3 will end on February 9th at 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/5PM AST.

1. Saint Swooper Dude
2. vermilionvermin
3. blueflower999
4. shadowkirby
5. Wrydryn Bird
6. gzgregory (Phantom x1)
7. SlowPokemon
8. Raymondbl
9. xK-NiGhTx
10. Jub3r7
11. SuperFireKirby (Phantom x1)
12. Kman96 (Phantom x1)

Story will be edited in later.

Bird

that was awful, how come nobody claimed to me
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Jub3r7

I told you who to vote for. now gogogo

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

*headdesk*

I got nuthin'.

Clearly at least one (probably more) guard item holder was a wolf. Obviously they wouldn't want to claim to you and be framed.

I think I'm going to go with SFK, actually. KN does appear to be having internet issues, since he didn't come online for two days.

vermilionvermin

I think what we can conclude from this is that the wolves LIKELY had at least one guarding item.  Somehow, they felt confident enough that Jub wasn't going to be guarded that they wolfed him.

Or this was an elaborate ruse by Bird and Jub to get the wolves to waste a wolfing and one of the guards is a wolf.

Greg

It can't have been a ruse, because otherwise Bird would be exposing somebody right about now.

I expect that the wolves would expect Jub to be guarded since he's "more" confirmed, and would have targeted Bird. Therefore the most likely scenario to me is that the guarding items were given to wolves.

...meaning there's at least two wolves left. Possibly three.

This ain't good.

IRC?

Kman96

Guys, that's the second night phase In a row that jub has been wolfed...somebody was after him...and I think we should listen to him...my only objection to that would be if that was totally planned to make someone think this... O.o

what I mean is that maybe the wolves could have planned to wolf/guard Jub, and then do it again after Jub gave us either crucial key information, or a trap...idk. I don't want to make the wrong decision and lose another good player...

This game is incredibly hardcore brainwork.
Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

Either Bird is a wolf, or the item holders were wolves. probably definitely the latter.

Going Verm on this one... I just don't know what to think and don't want a SFK insta. He's been being very unhelpful lately though -__-
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Gzgregory, going off of what your saying-

There's either...
3 wolves and 5 humans,
2 wolves and 6 humans,
Or 1 wolf and 7 humans...I guess I included the millers, because they too, are human, no?
Party Hard!
[close]