Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Oh hi bird.

...shoot I didn't vote. I swear I thought I'd made a safety. D:

ANYWAYS

I've got the seering item. I guess we can have one guard claim like last time and guard me, and the other person guard whoever?

Bird

The person who got the seer item should claim. One of the players who received a guardian item should probably claim as well.

We don't want the seer to be unguarded tonight, since he's probably the most important player this night phase. And we don't want both guards to overlap their guardings on the seer, hence only one of them claiming. The other guard will just go for somebody who he thinks could be wolfed.

Thoughts?

edit: well that was a waste. yeah do what gzg said
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Jub3r7

Erm, delete that post, no death post for lynchings.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

Quote from: gzgregory on February 01, 2012, 06:26:08 PMI've got the seering item. I guess we can have one guard claim like last time and guard me, and the other person guard whoever?
I got item 3... So I'll guard you.

Jub3r7

The person with item 2 should NOT claim to the thread.
Why? It's explained in a log somewhere a few pages back...

Jub3r7

Winter

SuperFireKirby

poops, forgot to vote. I've just been completely drained all week by busyness. Anyways, I think lynching rayray was the right move. He kinda dug himself into a hole.

Major calc test tomorrow, worth 70% of my grade. Gotta study today, but I'll be on irc probably at around 9 pm tonight if anyone cares to discuss stuff.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Oh, Night Phase was supposed to end today.
Exemplary Host guys!!!!!!!!!

In the future though, Night Phases (with the exception of Night 1) will always be one day unless I specifically make an exception.
So if I say Night Phase is 2 days again, I'm probably lying!!!!!!!!!

Mashi

I added a short story for the end of Night 1 guys!!!!!!!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Mashi on February 02, 2012, 06:47:54 PMI added a short story for the end of Night 1 guys!!!!!!!!!
AHLURVEET!
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

When I'm not supposed to be sleeping, I'll analyze everyone's posts and you people should do the same!

When the day phase comes and we wait till the last day to start voting, we'll be rushed in making a final decision.
We don't need to wait for the day to have a discussion; the more time we have to discuss, the better.

Also mashi I better have a good explanation for looking like a bad guy.  :(

Jub3r7

Discussion?!?!?!

I have to go to work now, I'll be back (maybe around midnight) but by then the phase will already be over.

Greg

Well... we can't really discuss a whole lot besides rehashing the Kman/Ray issue... :/

And obviously discussing a seering is out of the question.

vermilionvermin

gaiz i think mashi got wolfed

its past the deadline by more than three seconds and no update