News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

This...is probably going to solidify my vote for Raymond. It's worth a shot.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Two hours left meaning we need to find somebody else to vote within the next two hours.

Raymond's suspicion of kman was a bit too intense but the amount that he contributed makes him seem slightly human.
Wry/Winter and swooper/Dude haven't stated anything on the matter.

...xK-NiGhTx made his vote based on information he read incorrectly??? Half-safety half-vote on him for now.

gzgregory actually helped us determine the plan for why the second seer shouldn't claim and also contributed well-written reasoning on the matter with kman.

vermillionvermin seems to not be sided against kman, but with him it's extremely difficult to tell. :(
I read somewhere in the last game that someone thought he was a bad choice for manti-rule?
That's a bit contrary to the truth; verm, aka Nighthawk, can be a strong player for the humans or the wolves.

SlowPokemon also seemed to agree with raymond regarding k, but wasn't as extreme on the matter.
Just because one's reasoning is faulty doesn't mean you're a wolf, which I think is the case with raymond.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

*I forgot to mention SFK, blueflower and mashi.
going to reread the thread for the former two because I don't remember what they said! D:

However I believe Mashi claimed please in the chat for others to claim to him, but I'm worried that he may have developed some false-claiming habits from liggy.. :/

Jub3r7

I saw like, two posts by blueflower? or just one.
"This is going to be a great game" or something like that.
It's not much to work off of but I feel like he would be more nervous if he were a wolf; then again, there's still not a lot of base for this conjecture.

SFK was inactive towards the beginning, apologized and asked for an explanation of current events. I explained and he never posted again. :(

Mashi

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 01, 2012, 04:22:47 PMHowever I believe Mashi claimed please in the chat for others to claim to him, but I'm worried that he may have developed some false-claiming habits from liggy.. :/
When was this?

Jub3r7

I feel like it was a while back!!!
The fact that you don't remember something like this makes me think yous a wuff!!
Anyways!

There are 20 minutes left in the phase. Kman seems human and the only person against him also seems human.
x-K still hasn't provided any other reasoning besides the fact that "kman was seered red", so I'll keep my vote on him for now.

Vote count in just a second.

Mashi

wait jub3r7 no i did it already
and omg totes not
ok you totes cut me :(

1. Saint Swooper Dude - SFK
2. Vermilionvermin – Slow
3. blueflower999 - Knight
4. Shadowkirby
5. Wrydryn -
6. Gzgregory -
7. SlowPokemon - Raymond
8. Raymondbl - Knight
9. xK-NiGhTx - Raymond
10. Jub3r7 - Knight
11. SuperFireKirby -
12. Kman96 -

Jub3r7

Eck, changing vote to a safety on verm because I missed the part where x-K changed his vote to raymond. D:

Jub3r7

Oh, Mashi, Winter took wry's place. wry dropped out.

also winter needs a role pm too.

vermilionvermin

Anyone who's online should get in tha chat

Jub3r7

Quote from: Mashi on February 01, 2012, 05:42:22 PM8. Raymondbl - Knight
When did raymond change his vote from kman, Mashi? I can't find iiit. D:

vermilionvermin

There seems to be more substantive stuff against Raymond than K-N.  The connection to Wry and Wry's weird behavior make me think it's him.  Sorry if I'm wrong.

Mashi

1. Wolf Painter - Sends the Host a PM every Night Phase with the name of a Player and a Colour.  For that Night Phase, that Player will be seered that Colour.
2. Wolf
3. Wolf
4. Miller - Human seered Red.  Is told that he is Human.
5. Miller - Human seered Red.  Is told that he is Human.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Item 1 - Seering Item
Item 2 - Guarding Item (Cannot be used on self)
Item 3 - Guarding Item (Cannot be used on self)

These 3 Items will be distributed to 3 random Players every Night Phase for the first 3 Night Phases (Wolves can also receive Items).  Afterwards, only Item 1 will be distributed to a random Player every Night Phase.  Items may not be saved to be used at a later Phase.

"Then tell us!" SlowPokemon demanded.

"Very well." Jub3r7 responded.  "Saint Swooper was actually an evil spirit resolved on using the enchanted power of the Grove to his own advantage.  He was more of a devil than a saint."

"Likely story." responded SlowPokemon, who wasn't the most religiously inclined.  "And this man?" he asked, pointing to Dude.

"I do not know." Jub3r7 answered.

"You... what?" SlowPokemon said bewildered.  "And you let him murder a human being, despite being an absolute stranger?"

"Saint Swooper was not human.  And Dude is not a stranger." Jub3r7 answered, somewhat vehemently.  He was evidently annoyed.

"You all can't possible believe in all of this, can you?" SlowPokemon said, addressing the rest of the members in the Grove.

"Umm.  Well, to be honest..." vermilionvermin stuttered.

"Ugh, don't get me started." SlowPokemon answered vexed.  He looked around.  "What?  You people can't possibly have believed that this place was really enchanted?  Really?" he answered, further confused.

"I agree with SlowPokemon." groggy eyed Wrydryn said.  I see no reason to believe that anything magical exists; let alone evil spirits."

"Me too!" Raymondbl said.  "I don't believe in any stupid spirits.  They're so illogical anyway."

"I wouldn't insult Saint Swooper if I were you." Jub3r7 responded, a slight and apprehensive tremble in his voice.

"Why should I fear something that doesn't even exist?" Raymondbl answered.  "I respect you and your opinion, Master Jub3r7, but to believe that spirits exist is ridiculous to me!"

Suddenly, Raymondbl was overcome by a cryptic sensation.  His countenance became one of anguish and fear.

"Raymondbl?  Is anything wrong?" blueflower999 asked innocently, a bit frighted.

"This is not good... Dude, do you know how to exorcise?" Jub3r7 asked quickly.

"You cannot be serious." SlowPokemon said sardonically; though there was a hint of worry in his voice.  Whatever was happening to Raymonbl could not be good.  He walked over to Raymondbl and tried to comfort him.

Jub3r7 looked at Dude, waiting for a response.  Dude shrugged.  Spell Cards were his only specialty.

And then, Raymondbl went berserk.  He began running his circles and hitting trees until he eventually collapsed.

"Raymondbl!" everyone yelled, running to his unconscious body.

Jub3r7 sighed.  His countenance reflected a contrite sentiment.  "I shouldn't have been so confident." he mumbled to himself.  "Raymondbl was new and wouldn't have been protected by the Grove's enchantment yet... I'm so stupid." Jub3r7 castigated himself.

vermilionvermin, who was inspecting the body, got up and announced his autopsy.  "He's still alive and conscious.  But I don't think that there are any symptoms of disease, disorder, or... anything really.  It's as if he's asleep." he said, pulling up Raymondbl's eyes to show his pupils rapidly moving to and fro.  "He's probably dreaming at the moment, which is odd, since this shouldn't occur until about an hour into sleep.  I... don't really know what to say."

Everyone turned to Jub3r7.

Day 1 has ended.  Raymondbl has been lynched!  It is now Night 2.   Night 2 will end on February 3rd at 9PM EST/8PM CST/7PM MST/6PM PST/5PM AST.

1. Saint Swooper Dude
2. vermilionvermin
3. blueflower999
4. shadowkirby
5. Wrydryn Bird
6. gzgregory (Phantom x1)
7. SlowPokemon
8. Raymondbl
9. xK-NiGhTx
10. Jub3r7
11. SuperFireKirby (Phantom x1)
12. Kman96 (Phantom x1)

Story will be edited in later.

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Quote from: Jub3r7 on February 01, 2012, 05:54:39 PMWhen did raymond change his vote from kman, Mashi? I can't find iiit. D:
Oh, my mistake, you're correct.  I saw a part bolded in a quote Raymondbl made and accidentally thought that it was his vote.