News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XXVII: Trick of the Trade

Started by Mashi, January 28, 2012, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wrydryn

Sorry guys, I just don't have the time this round.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

vermilionvermin

UGH no good lynch has popped up.

Raymond's probably most suspicious but also one of the more active people here.

Dude/Winter both joined this phase, so idk about them.

I think Kman's behavior in the chat indicated that he wasn't aware that everyone was supposed to act human regardless of their role.

My vote stays on Slow for now as a safety.

Winter

Winter

Well I don't know my role. So..... :|

Raymondbl

Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 31, 2012, 07:42:49 PMRaymond's probably most suspicious
I'm still asking everyone with no answer... how? 
Quote from: vermilionvermin on January 31, 2012, 07:42:49 PMI think Kman's behavior in the chat indicated that he wasn't aware that everyone was supposed to act human regardless of their role.
As mentioned before, I think there's an extremely good chance he was painted, and if so then he's a wolf.  Regardless of his previous actions.  Besides he's not posting anymore. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

Quote from: Raymondbl on February 01, 2012, 04:49:24 AMAs mentioned before, I think there's an extremely good chance he was painted, and if so then he's a wolf.  Regardless of his previous actions. 
There's also a good chance that he wasn't painted because of Jub's ruse. :l
Quote from: Raymondbl on February 01, 2012, 04:49:24 AMI'm still asking everyone with no answer... how?
It's mostly a bit of a vibe for me, but you seem to be completely adamant on killing Kman although there's a fairly good chance he's not a wolf, and that's enough to raise anyone's alarm bells. Also the circling SFK mentioned.

Raymondbl

Quote from: gzgregory on February 01, 2012, 06:36:11 AMThere's also a good chance that he wasn't painted because of Jub's ruse. :l
It seems as if the majority of people believe Jub's ruse would of worked,  but if I were a wolf, even if I believed Jub, I would have still painted Kman, because there's no one else good to paint.   If you don't get that, either I'm stupid, or...
Quote from: gzgregory on February 01, 2012, 06:36:11 AMIt's mostly a bit of a vibe for me, but you seem to be completely adamant on killing Kman although there's a fairly good chance he's not a wolf, and that's enough to raise anyone's alarm bells.
If he weren't seered green, I would agree there's going to be a 50/50 chance he's not a wolf.  But with the seering results... 
Quote from: gzgregory on February 01, 2012, 06:36:11 AMAlso the circling SFK mentioned.

I already explained that... the reason for that is because I need to keep re-explaining everything, like right now... you should go back and read some of my posts. 

This is my only chance to defend myself, my piano lesson is today and I don't get back until just before the lynching, so I would prefer if you guys not kill me.  If no one changes their vote, then I'm dead. 

Any more questions/reasons you suspect me?

Greg

What do you mean, he was the only person to paint? Honestly, the wolves could have figured that we were just going to kill him anyway and seer someone else.

Raymondbl

Quote from: gzgregory on February 01, 2012, 11:25:43 AMWhat do you mean, he was the only person to paint? Honestly, the wolves could have figured that we were just going to kill him anyway and seer someone else.
I don't get it.   

And scratch what I said earlier,  I won't come back until after the lynching because I'm going swimming.

See ya.  Please don't kill me.

Kman96

The only reason I haven't posted in a while is because I have been busy with schoolwork and things, but I've kept up cvery well with the forums, and your guys' theories are quite impressive...

but all wrong. I'm a human. I haven't been painted or anything. SO STOP GUESSING THAT! XD seriously, everytime I get on, I laugh so hard at how in-depth you all go just to try to find out what I am... :/

I was seered green because I AM green. Live with it.
Party Hard!
[close]

vermilionvermin

I thought Kman was human before it was cool  8)

K-NiGhT

Stupid schoolwork >:( lemme play TWG! Uggg...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Jub3r7

Two hours left, guys! D:
Also xK, kman was seered green????
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Kman96

yes I was seered green! you can seer me again, and I'll still be green!!! :D 

thanks verm XD
Party Hard!
[close]