[SNES] Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - "Castle & Fortress"

Started by Olimar12345, January 27, 2012, 09:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Has anyone done a replacement of this? I thought I saw one floating around the forums a couple years back....
Just to be clear, I want to know if someone has or is doing a replacement-If not, I will do it (since I'm doing alot of others from that game right now)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

Okay, it's been a week so I'll assume that no one is doing this song and do it myself.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

How's that going Olimar? Quite unsual for me, I've been really wanting to arrange some songs from Super Mario World (and Yoshi's Island) lately, so I'm curious how the arrangement's going.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

I finished this arrangement long ago. In fact, I have the whole ost (with the exception of like 3 songs) arranged and waiting to replace the ones currently on the site.

Bespinben

Did you arrange the "Powerful Baby" theme (the Starman theme)? I'm hoping you didn't, because that happens to be my latest arrangement XD

Since you have arranged *almost* the whole OST, why don't you post them somewhere? That way, I can look through them, and maybe arrange the ones you haven't yet done.

Olimar12345

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 05, 2012, 09:44:09 PMI finished this arrangement long ago. In fact, I have the whole ost (with the exception of like 3 songs) arranged and waiting to replace the ones currently on the site.
Have you done the final battle music?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Bespinben

What I love about the final battle is how it is so hard-rock, and I can't think of any other composition of Koji Kondo's that is like that.

Please post your arrangements somewhere though, please :D Yoshi's Island is one of my favorite games.

Shadoninja

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 05, 2012, 09:50:22 PMI didn't finish it, but I have one started somewhere.
Alright. If you don't end up doing it, I'd like to give it a go.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bespinben on June 05, 2012, 09:50:28 PMPlease post your arrangements somewhere though, please :D Yoshi's Island is one of my favorite games.
Ugh...I hate having to upload all of those files.... Maybe if updates start happening again I'll get around to it...

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on June 05, 2012, 11:21:33 PMUgh...I hate having to upload all of those files.... Maybe if updates start happening again I'll get around to it...

Perhaps you should consider converting to Dropbox-ism :P

Olimar12345

I don't really...get drop box... I mean, I have it, but htf do I use it?

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

spitllama

Paste file in dropbox public folder!

Right-click!--> Dropbox!--> Copy Public Link!

Post err'where!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012