News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

NasiDe's Arrangements: All Kingdom Hearts sheets up to date!!

Started by NasiDe, January 24, 2012, 05:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like me to completely redo my arrangements that I worked on prior to receiving PDFs?

Completely rearrange sheets
1 (16.7%)
Update sheets
4 (66.7%)
Leave them as is
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 05, 2013, 09:08:44 AM

Silvertitan

NasiDe

Hey there, Silvertitan. Long time, no talk!

I have all of KH1 disc 1 and part of disc 2 up to "A Piece of Peace". That's as far as I've got. I think I've checked through the folders again recently just in case, but found nothing new.

Silvertitan

Ok, I can provide the remaining tracks! They will be up by this evening

NasiDe

All right, cool! I think I'll need a new link and password PMed to me so I can keep up with them better. Not even sure what happened with the old link.

NasiDe

Small update: My headphones broke so arranging will be rather troublesome for a time. I plan on continuing to work even so and getting a new pair as soon as possible (hopefully tomorrow), though I will be hindered by school work and other plain life issues.

Will continue working on these pieces though, and eagerly, patiently await new PDFs.

NasiDe

Small alert: A new and finished sheet incoming soon! Just have to wait for MediaFire to finish maintenance.

Edit: You'll be in for a little surprise when I can update...

Edit 2: Added "An Adventure in Atlantica" and "A Piece of Peace".

Edit 3: Not adding any more sheets right now, but this is worth noting. Due to my own personally increased interest in Ace Attorney sheets and the high lack of more sheet music for the series (though I have found some thanks to NSM), I've e-mailed Gyakusheets to see if, like I am with Silvertitan and Kingdom Hearts, I can collaborate with them and use their sheets to create piano sheet music. Dunno if I'll hear back from them (considering their last active date), but if I do, I'm hoping for it to be soon.

Yugi

NasiDe

I do plan to eventually arrange Darkness of the Unknown, yes. I've already done an arrangement of it once before, but was deeply unsatisfied with it and plan on redoing it completely. I don't know when I plan on doing so since how I arrange is part of a collaborative effort, but I really like that song and might try to redo it earlier than most songs.

Just to repeat something I'd mentioned before, I plan on arranging almost every single song in the series (or as many as I possibly can) whether they've already been previously arranged by another person. What I do isn't meant to stop another from arranging it. These are just the arrangements that I'm providing, so if someone else wants to do a Kingdom Hearts song, I absolutely urge that.

Edit: Also, if anyone has any information regarding Gyakusheets at all, I'd really appreciate it. I've sent them an e-mail several weeks ago, but unsurprisingly (considering their last update was on September 5, 2010) have not heard back. Is there any other possible way to contact the people of the site? More info about why is in an earlier post in this thread...

Edit edit: I am currently arranging Ace Attorney sheets, however without contact from members of Gyakusheets regarding their transcriptions, I unfortunately will not be uploading them. Hope to hear from them or find some effective way to contact them, but in the meantime all I can do is work on the sheets.

Silvertitan

I've done the DoTU midi if you'd like that. Also the second disc has been uploaded and pdfied (along with disc 9). Next up is a choice between Days or COM or KH2. Preferences?

NasiDe

Oh cool! Yeah, I'd love the MIDI for DotU. I might have old sheets I can refer to when remaking the arrangement so I don't think working with the MIDI should be much of a problem if any.

Oh, awesome! I'll check ASAP then. I'll be moving into school dorms really soon, so I think I'll check in once I've gotten set up there.

I'd love to work with CoM next, I think. That was the first I'd ever played and it'd be nice to get the sequel started up.

NasiDe

I'm starting to work on new sheets to finish up Kingdom Hearts, but before I can completely finish, I'd like feedback on whether or not I should update really old sheets that I now have PDFs for (such as "The Deep End", "One-Winged Angel", "Forze del male", and "Guardando nel buio"; I will confirm now that "One-Winged Angel (From Final Fantasy VII)" and "Fragments of Sorrow" will absolutely not be seeing updates as I am satisfied with how they are in comparison to the updates they would have received).

NasiDe

Added "An Intense Situation" from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix.

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DonValentino

Quote from: spitllama on August 28, 2013, 07:01:40 AMAn update of One-Winged Angel would be awesome

Quote from: Ganondorf on August 27, 2013, 10:10:30 AM"One-Winged Angel (From Final Fantasy VII)" ... will absolutely not be seeing updates as I am satisfied with how they are in comparison to the updates they would have received).

NasiDe

I do not plan on updating OWA unless I really see people wanting an update so much. It is a little messy in the layers and such, but overall the changes aside from that wouldn't be worth my time and effort (especially now that I'm back in college and I have so many new sheets to work on).